Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Yoshimura releases pim-2 efi system

Chino, Calif. - October 12, 2009 - Yoshimura has just released the next generation in fuel management systems for fuel injected Motocross, Off-Road motorcycles, and ATVs. The PIM-2 (Peripheral Interface Module) installs easily, typically in under 30-minutes using simple Plug-N-Play technology. Just plug the PIM-2 into the stock wiring harness using the supplied sub-harness, mount it to your bike

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Dra O
      posted a while back - it was running at one point - I have all the plastic shroud off - it's down to frame and engine now
      -fuel pump: when line from petcock is attached, no fuel comes out other side to carb; the line to the carb is open (can blow through it); I thought when I cranked engine that the pump would spit out fuel on other side but it does not; I removed fuel pump and opened it up - diaphragm looks good - but internal areas had lotsa calcification build up - I cleaned this out and dried it good - the clear plastic pieces (?diaphragms) aren't broken - the spring w/ steel ball on end moves freely; am putting it back on tomorrow; but can anyone answer about the pump? isn't it supposed to pump fuel through it... to other side... to carb? puzzling
      -along with fuel pump: I replaced petcock 3 weeks ago (gas tank had rusty fuel in bottom - cleaned it out prior to new petcock); when I turn petcock arrow NOT to on or reserve, fuel comes out of line; when I turn it to on or reserve, fuel doesn't come out; puzzling
      -I don't know what's on back of fuel pump - it's a valve that has a hose coming out of it - looks like it goes to engine/carb - I haven't traced this out yet - what is it?
      -can squirt gas on air filter and engine will run for 2-3 seconds then stop - fuel in top of carb (under diaphragm) does same
      -it likely needs carb rebuild - will get to this - but something isn't allowing fuel to get from fuel pump to carb
      -I THINK it has a mikuni model x carb - diaphragm is ID 26mm  OD 68mm - hard to find inexpensive diaphragm, I guess because it's a model x
      -last thing - I replaced solenoid due to old one clicking; I HAVE to be charging the battery or it won't start/turn over - battery just goes dead; but if charging, it'll turn over nicely; i'm guessing it's a bad battery
      -any help appreciated - I've never owned an ATV before - inherited this beast from grandparent in-law
    • By StolenATV
      Trailer loaded with four wheelers attached to truck in front of our house, . They pulled receiver out spun it around and left.. Came home no trailer or 4 wheelers.
      The post 2 ATVs and trailer stolen appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Nick Brooks
      Working on a 2002 Quest 500 and the grommets in the tank are rock hard and leak.  Any tips on replacing without having to pull the tank, hands are too big to get to the bottom gromment which is the worst one.
    • By StolenATV
      Blue and White Raptor 90
      White, Black and Yellow Raptor 90
      Blue and White WR450F Motorcycle
      VIN’s for ATVs
      RF3AB11Y2HT006593
      RF3AB11Y5HT006815
      Stolen from the yard at my home at night on 10/26/19.
      $2,000 reward for information leading to their return.
      The post Two (2) Stolen Yamaha Raptor 90 ATVs and a Yamaha WR450F Motorcycle appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Ted Aregi
      I've got a king quad 750cc has anyone converted the fuel pump relay to a stronger fuel pump relay on there king quad?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By mikeexplorer
      Wiring diagram for 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4

• By Stoopidbot1
      Here is what Can Am has introduced to the UTV world
      Can-Am Rolls Out New 2011 ATVs and Side-By-Sides
    • By dt-yoshi
      Hey Everyone,
      This is my first post here on this forum. My name is Dave and am a project manager here at Yoshimura R&D.
      We're looking for vehicles to test with and have had pretty short luck finding some models, and would appreciate greatly to receive some help from you guys on the forums. We offer great incentives for allowing us to use your vehicles for product development, including discounts and promotional product.
      Right now, we're looking for a KingQuad 700 and KingQuad 450 for development on our PIM2 fuel injection controller. If anyone's interested in helping us out, please give me a ring or email me at [email protected]!
      Also, if anyone has any questions in regards to product, feel free to contact us directly as we'd be glad to help out.
      Thanks again and hope to hear from you guys soon!
    • By utvboard
      CEDAR CITY, UT - Nov. 9th, 2009 HCR Racing is proud to announce the release of their latest Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Long Travel Kit for only $5,799.00 at the 2009 SEMA Show: [ame]
      [/ame] .HCR Racing's Long Travel Kits include:Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match Summers Brother's Racing 4340 Axles Laser Cut for More...
    • By utvboard
      Hydra-Jac Promises Faster, Easier Tire Changes Without Breaking Your BackFountain Valley, CA – October 2009: If you've ever tried to change a tire off-road using an ordinary jack, you know how frustrating and even dangerous the exercise can be. The emergency jack supplied with your vehicle is useless if you have a suspension lift. And that old-fashioned cast iron jack that you've been lugging
      More...