Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Baja Designs Introduces New Strykr 2 inch LED Adventure Light

Darkness got you down? Strike back with the Strykr™! San Marcos, CA – The leader in off-road lighting is at it again with the introduction of the Strykr 2” LED Adventure Light. The Strykr’s 700 lumens and long li-ion battery life guarantees that darkness won’t hold you back. With tool-less mounting options for mc/bike helmets and mc/bike handlebars, a head strap, and a hand strap, the Strykr is

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Mike Johnson
      Does anyone know what the 3rd item is behind the battery on this ATV ? I know 1 is the,  solenoid1 is the CDI box, what is the 3rd.
    • By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By David Miller
      Does anyone know how to access the check engine codes on a 2018 450 sportsman. Just changed battery and spark plug . It runs fine but the light is on and I need this to plow snow and need it reliable. Any ideas . Thanks
    • By Tim Orr
      Installed new battery was told that’s what was wrong when hit start button I hear 1 click then nothing?  Can the battery just not have enough amps to crank the starter the first time ? I trickle charged it overnight thought it was enough!
    • By CJRenaJohnson
      Has anyone been here? I have been there a few times this year and I love it! It is quite muddy in parts of it, but there is something for EVERYONE there! They just hosted the season opener for Championship Mud Racing there and it was awesome! Its one of my favorite privately owned parks in this whole region!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By data89
      2005 Arctic Cat LE 500cc. This last year the led readout has basically faded to where you can barely see it. This cat is always covered or inside, when not riding, so it's not due to sunlight fadeout I don't believe. Where does it get its' power from Is it from ECU under the seat?
    • By Billie
      :confused:need a repair manual or help in what to look for thank you Bill
      for you muddober to make clear to you the neutral light and the gear light
      do not light up win shifting fuses are good Iuse my CAt for hunting im dissable the atv is my leag s thank you
    • By MRAG
      Hi everyone
      Later this year my fiancé and I are off on a 6 month adventure to new Zealand and USA.
      We are from UK and my brother lives in Idaho. While we are staying with him i'd like to go off for about two weeks exploring the forest tracks etc on a motorbike (I have a license) and her on a quadbike.
      I think the cheapest way is for me (my brother) to buy them and then sell them when we're done.
      I was wondering how to go about this, whether the bikes need to be registered, what roads can we drive on etc.
      Also will I be able to sell the motorbike later in Los Angeles without my brother being present?
      Thanks for any replies
      the hassle doesn't bother me, as long as its cheaper.
    • By precision17
      my son has a 50cc Baja atv automatic trans that at time (right now) jerks then dies, once he trys to start it the starter causes the quad to lunge forward like the clutch is not releasing. when this happens, you cannot push the quad backwards either even with the engine off. if you raise the rear on a block it will start but the rear wheels will spin even at idle, if you pull the quad off the block the load of the machine will instantly kill the engine. im guessing its a stuck clutch issue however I cannot find any info anywhere. im an ase master auto tech so I am pretty mechanical just need a point in the right direction. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!
      Dana