Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

joet82

2010 Adelanto Grand Prix

So far, myself and Bot will be racing in the Harescramble race. Putting out an open invitation to all Quadcrazy members willing and able to come out, to do so and either join us in the race/races, or be there for support.

The Grand Prix will be on the 20th and 21st of February, and so far, it seems like there's only one quad race, and the rest of the weekend is dirtbikes, but I have written to my contact in the group that's putting it on and waiting for a reply. Registration opens on December 1st, and will go till about February 1.

Let us know if you can make it....it's in 4 months, so plenty of time to get things planned. right now, it's just a Dynamic Graphics party with me, Drtygrl, StoopidBot, and a couple of their friends riding. but it'd be great if we could raise a Quadcrazy banner above the RV as well....if we get enough riders out there.

So far, myself and Bot will be racing in the Harescramble race. Putting out an open invitation to all Quadcrazy members willing and able to come out, to do so and either join us in the race/races, or be there for support.

The Grand Prix will be on the 20th and 21st of February, and so far, it seems like there's only one quad race, and the rest of the weekend is dirtbikes, but I have written to my contact in the group that's putting it on and waiting for a reply. Registration opens on December 1st, and will go till about February 1.

Let us know if you can make it....it's in 4 months, so plenty of time to get things planned. right now, it's just a Dynamic Graphics party with me, Drtygrl, StoopidBot, and a couple of their friends riding. but it'd be great if we could raise a Quadcrazy banner above the RV as well....if we get enough riders out there.

:yes::yes:Yup, we will be there! It's in Adelanto, California, for anyone who hasn't heard of this race. (basically on the border of Cali and Nevada) A Quadcrazy banner would be a great idea Joe! Is there any way we can get one, Admin/Quadcrazy? We'll have our Dynamic Graphics banner up for sure! It'd be VERY cool to have lots of Quadcrazy members out there!!! :yes:

I just need to get a flag pole for my RV. haha IDK how we'll be flying it otherwise. :P

and Adelanto isn't exactly on the Border, it's about 30 miles east of Palmdale, CA, and about 1.5 hours west of Laughlin, NV. A small town by Victorville, CA, which is on the 15.

Bot's Registered, I'm registering this weekend, or whenever I can get some money....can't wait for my first race. :) see how my STOCK Can Am runs against the big boys. haha

Hmmmmm,,,,,,Adelanto,,,,,Im familiar.....I used to go through there on my way to visit my Mom and Dad when they lived near Palm Springs....:yes: Went throught there during that Race once....:wink: I will be getting back to you on this....Im too old and Fat to be racing....But I could be there to be your Jock Strap:laugh:

MWKE, that would be sweet if you made it down... my cousins and friends make a big circle of RV's and trailers and party it up. Help us make the circle bigger! LOL

And Joe. You better get some practice in if you think you're gonna beat me! My quad will have a new stage 2 hot cam and hopefully a new exhaust system by then.

I need to get some practice in anyway to get my endurance up. but my tether and my new helmet are on the way. :)

Hmmmmm,,,,,,Adelanto,,,,,Im familiar.....I used to go through there on my way to visit my Mom and Dad when they lived near Palm Springs....:yes: Went throught there during that Race once....:wink: I will be getting back to you on this....Im too old and Fat to be racing....But I could be there to be your Jock Strap:laugh:

Um............you're guna be his jock strap???? :confused:

But really that would be awesome if you came down man! It'd be great to see you guys again!!! :yes:

Um............you're guna be his jock strap???? :confused:

But really that would be awesome if you came down man! It'd be great to see you guys again!!! :yes:

That'd be funny as hell seeing MWKE being Bot's Jock strap while riding. lmao

rather digusting mental image though.

My cousins get there about a week before and rope off a large section for all of us. I just let jim know how many people and trailers are coming and he takes care of it.

Putting in a bump for this race. Sending out a reminder to the friends and future friends here on QC.

Come out and support me and the Plourdes. :) it's gonna be awesome.

That sucks balls Bot! guess I have to find another race here in SoCal to attend. One more week till the race everyone. who's with us?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.