Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

utvboard

Durhamtown Side x Side Rally - November 14 and 15

Side by Side Rally Presented by Yamaha will hit Durhamtown Plantation in Union Point, Georgia on November 14 and 15, 2009. All Brands of Side by Sides are welcomed to participate in this event sponsored by Yamaha. First 100 Registered Participants will be treated to a free dinner on Saturday night. The "Big Don Band" will make an appearance on Saturday night as well and the best part is the

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Randel1
      Hello, 
      I have a 2004 Yamaha Bear Tracker in the shop for repair. I have the service manual but it doesn't have all the information I need to fix the problem. I need to know the voltage output of the stator charge coil and pulse or trigger coil at cranking speed. The wiring diagram color code doesn't seem to match and that is compounded by the fact that the wiring harness CDI connector is missing so I have 7 wires that need to be connected to the CDI. I can not find a circuit diagram of the CDI which tells me where the pulse/trigger coil connects or the charge coil connects. The other 3 wires (black ground, orange ignition coil, and r/b ignition kill sw) also need to be connected. The CDI has a single 8 pin connector and has a P/N 4XE-00 F8T19871 -1122 number on it and I believe it to be OEM. However I think the Stator and pulse coil are aftermarket items. I have resistance tested everything and it all seems to be in spec. but I don't want to miss wire anything and cause damage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By oxidized_black
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R

• By mikeexplorer
      Another great weekend at Snow Shoe Rails to Trails for their annual pig roast. Thursday and Friday nights were quite cool at night. We run a buddy heater in the tent to keep warm. One of our members brought a drone and was able to get some cool video. Ill have to put it together and upload it to Youtube. They were sold out of food by 2:15pm. Trailhead was packed and they had to use two overflow areas for parking. I took a few snapshots from the drone video. One is a railroad viaduct that a few years ago we were able to cross it on our quads. It has been closed for a few years now.

• By Ajmboy
      Unfortunately I didn't notice some of the rust hitting the undercarriage of my 2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660, but saw it the other day when I was doing some maintenance, oil change, air filter, spark plug, etc. The left side footrest broke and that's causing the plastic to hit the front wheel. It broke right at the welds from too much rust. Looks to me like what I need is (looked this up on yamahapartshouse.com):
      YAMAHA FOOTREST BOARD 5KM-27481-10 Left side (broken)
      YAMAHA FOOTREST BOARD 5KM-27488-10-00 Right side (rusted and will probably break eventually)

Does anyone have a less expensive source? I did see on ebay a couple of listings but it still comes out to @ $50 each, 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By TEAMFASRACING
      Testing the waters on getting all the different SXS forum guys for a huge ride and party up at the pocohontas trail lodge this spring .....this event could be the biggest on the east coast if we all pitch in who interested?????- JT
      So Far it looks like these will be the things discussed to be included in the ticket price plus Much More! What else would everyone like to see?
      Dinner 1 or 2 Nights
      Raffles
      Giveaways
      250' + Long Open Mud Pit Play Area
      1st Annual East Coast SXS Rally Event Shirt
      Nightly Entertainment
      Nightly Bonfire
      Inflatable Rides and Games for Kids
      ATV / UTV Parade
      Meet & Greet / Show and Shine / Swamp Meet
      "Run what ya Brung Drags" Race your Buddies for Fun
      Group Pictures
      Guided Tours and Group Rides if Requested by PSEM Staff
      Vendors and Sponsor Exhibit Areas
      PSEM is also finalizing Vendor Info and anyone looking to support the event or sponsor it in anyway please contact me via PM.
    • By quadcrazy
      November 2010 ATV Photo Contest
      Theme: "Through Water" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prizes Include:
      ATV World Magazine & ATV 4-Wheel Action Magazine Subscriptions
      (1 year subscriptions)

Rocky Mountain ATV $25 Gift Card

Quad Life Sticker - Sponsored By: robdcol. More Info Here.
      (your choice of one, of the two below)

Rules: Submit your "Through Water" photo with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV, by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      NOTE: You MUST have a minimum post count of 10 to enter into the contest! We would like to see participation in our forums from all members who enter the contest.
      Last day to enter a photo is November 26th.
      Voting will take place for the last 4 days of November to determine the winner.
      Voting will end November 30th, and the winner will be announced!
      Good Luck!
    • By quadcrazy
      November 2010 ATV Photo Contest Vote
      Theme: "Through Water" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prizes Include:
      ATV World Magazine & ATV 4-Wheel Action Magazine Subscriptions
      (1 year subscriptions)

Rocky Mountain ATV $25 Gift Card

Quad Life Sticker - Sponsored By: robdcol. More Info Here.
      (your choice of one, of the two below)

Voting will end November 30th, and the winner will be announced!
      Ajmboy

Stoopidbot1

PAQUADNUT

wylde1

greasemonkey259

quadmaniac

mikeexplorer

sinned96

Holeshotr15

BuckBilly

Rinconrecker

DirtDemon

• By ravencr
      Hello everyone,
      If you've never had a chance to attend the Moab UTV Rally, I'd highly recommend it. Register Here: https://www.eventville.com/catalog/eventregistration1.asp?eventid=1006598 The dates are April 21-24th, 2010, and it will definitely be the Ultimate Family Adventure Vacation!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxXEKmDZmcY]YouTube - 4th Annual Moab UTV Rally - The Ultimate Family Adventure Vacation![/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQUv2hTdk5c]YouTube - UTV Rally, Moab Utah, 2008 Part One[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on18SbtM8tI]YouTube - UTV Rally, Moab Utah, Part Two[/ame]
      These videos show some of the exciting action to be had in Moab, UT. It's hosted at the same place the Jeep Safari, because Moab is truly the Mecca for off-roading. Of course these videos depict some of the more difficult trails(carnage is fun to watch), but there are trails from mild and scenic to wild and crazy and everything in between.
      You can download the schedule of events here: http://www.utvrally.com/scheduleofevents.pdf
      Register for the Event Here: https://www.eventville.com/catalog/eventregistration1.asp?eventid=1006598
      We'd love to have you and your family out, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me: [email protected]
      For more information, visit: UTV Rally - April 21-24th, 2010