Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

just got a 07 used 450r 2day and was wonderin what pipe 2 choose price is not an issue

when i had my yfz the motoworks made a hell ofa difference gave an average of 5hp but have not heard anything bout big gun???

Dasa, Rossier, or Yoshi will give the best results on the Honda. There is a reason that Honda ATV teams run those 3.(when they had a team)

I would listen to that advice, he really likes that TRX, and has probably researched every possible aftermarket upgrade he could possibly do to that thing.

woow duh i cant belevie i forgot about those yeah ur rite probly gonna get a dasa then cuz of byrd butt there is a 450r racer that uses motoworks and wins all the time its not mx or gncc i forget and rosseir is betta 4 the 04 and 05 models dasa is betta 4 the 06 and up

for the 04/05 models im going to say get the motoworks full system, They did alot of developing with those exhausts. Rossier would be my number two followed by sparks.

For the 06+ I would say Dasa is the way to go.

Has anyone tried the Le xx Exhaust for the TRX 450 I have one on my KFX450 it it is sweet the sound is great and it out performs the Yoshi I had on it before you also can't beat the price of 180.00 you may want to give it a try I was impressed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.