Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

HCR Releases Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Long Travel Kits

CEDAR CITY, UT - Nov. 9th, 2009 HCR Racing is proud to announce the release of their latest Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Long Travel Kit for only $5,799.00 at the 2009 SEMA Show: [ame]

[/ame] .HCR Racing's Long Travel Kits include:Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match Summers Brother's Racing 4340 Axles Laser Cut for

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Mudrecon
      Haven't got a service manual for this yet so I'm flying by the seat of my pants I made myself a shifter extension to go up by the gas tank took my foot shifter off to weld it and now when I put it back on I don't seem to be able to find neutral. Is there some asinine reason that you have to do something internally when you change or remove the foot shifter? It was a simple take off weld put back on and dog bite my pecker it's not working. I hope this is something simple I've done and that's something I need brain surgery for. Cheers fellas I know y'all will have the right answers
    • By Gus Drake
      I'm helping the widowed neighbor out to do some oil changes on her quads. Any recommendations on what type of oil to run in these machines?
    • By 87tecate4
      View File 2007-2009 Suzuki KingQuad LT-A450X Service Manual
      Suzuki KingQuad LT-A450X 2007-2009 Service Manual
      Submitter 87tecate4 Submitted 07/14/2018 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By lanow
      Hi Everyone,
      I am new to this forum and hope that someone out there can help me, I have an early Suzuki King Quad 300 (280cc) which starts intstantly every time but at about half revs or there abouts it starts spluttering and will not rev any higher, this fault is present whether choke is applied or not, some one suggested that silencer maybe be clogged so removed baffle but no improvement have removed carb and stripped 3 times but still no joy.
      Any ideas would be most welcome.
      Cheers Rob
    • By TWiST
      New user and first time quad owner. I recently got a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 and am really excited to start working on it! I work in IT for a living and am an experienced mechanic, so at least I am not starting at 0 haha.  Looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everybody!
  • Similar Tagged Content