Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuckBilly
      ATV Shows
      Kind of slow to load up!
    • By Big Al
      Hello. I'm new to this forum. I just bought this big bear. This thing is show room condition. Now I haven't had time to dig into it so it might be easy to fix. But the guy I bought it from said it needs a CDI box. Now is there away to test these to see if it's bad? I see they are hard to find. Any recommendations on batteries? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll get back with results one I get time to look at it.

• By YamahaGrizzly
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7LObSh81I&feature=youtu.be

Heres the first run we had with the N2deep snorkels installed! What a laugh!
      p.s you guys helped get our last mudding video into the youtube search engine and its doing amazing! Lets see if we can get this one in it aswell! all you got to do is give it a thumbs UP on youtube itself! thanks a million!
    • By WPW
      Does anyone know how to test a voltage regulator for this machine? My clymer manual gives no specs at all. The bike is producing 14 volts with battery charged. Terminals and connections have been cleaned. When at an idle turning on the lights kills the engine. Revved it stays running and I can return to idle and now turn lights off and on as I please. I'm being led to the voltage regulator but would like to be able to test it to be sure. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated 

• By ATVNetwork
      atvs We put the latest crop of machines to the test to find the best one for the field
      We set out to find the best ATVs and side-by-side UTVs for in-field use. We put 18 units through our vehicle boot camp to determine the toughest, most useful machines on… View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By OutlawGade
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By OutlawGade
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By quadcrazy
      The Polaris RANGER RZR continues its winning ways, this time taking two of the three podium spots overall, at the first-annual Heartland Challenge UTV endurance race, in Carlisle, Iowa.
      More...

• By utvboard
      The Polaris RANGER RZR continues its winning ways, this time taking two of the three podium spots overall, at the first-annual Heartland Challenge UTV endurance race, in Carlisle, Iowa.
      The three-hour UTV race, saw Polaris’ Region Sales Manager Matt Lube and Steve Muncur winning the 850cc stock class as well the Overall race in their Polaris RANGER RZR S. Second overall went to Karst Motorsport’s RANGER RZR. Third in 850cc stock class went to CST Racing, a local farmer and enthusiast, who purchased a RANGER RZR only six days prior to the race.
      “This was a great first-time, endurance event,” said Race Winner and Polaris Region Sales Manager, Matt Lube. “The weather and mud definitely added to the challenge but the RANGER RZRs shined among the competition. It is truly impressive how well these machines performed and held up to the elements.”

About Polaris
      With annual 2007 sales of $1.8 billion, Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all terrain vehicles (ATVs), including the Polaris RANGER™, snowmobiles and Victory motorcycles for recreational and utility use.
      Polaris is a recognized leader in the snowmobile industry; and one of the largest manufacturers of ATVs in the world. Victory motorcycles, established in 1998 and representing the first all-new American made motorcycle from a major company in nearly 60 years, are rapidly making impressive in-roads into the cruiser and touring motorcycle marketplace. Polaris also enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships.
      Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PII,” and the Company is included in the S&P Small-Cap 600 stock price index.
      Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicle accessories is available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime from the Polaris homepage at www.polarisindustries.com.
      UTV Industry News
      More...
    • By quadcrazy
      Polaris RANGER RZR Crushes At Heartland Challenge

The Polaris RANGER RZR continues its winning ways. - 11/12/08The Polaris RANGER RZR continues its winning ways, this time taking two of the three podium spots overall, at the first-annual Heartland Challenge UTV endurance race, in Carlisle, Iowa.
      Photo Gallery: Polaris RANGER RZR Crushes At Heartland Challenge - ATV Rider Magazine
      Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us
      More...