Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ItchWeed

400 ex parts!! Come get em!!

I started parting out my quad and as I was doing it, fell short on cash. I NEED TO SELL THIS OR MY DAUGHTER ISNT GETTING XMAS PRESENTS!! Please if anyones interested, Please send me an email. [email protected] I dont get to get on the computer much and email goes to my phone. I ship priority day payment is recieved and I am paypal verified. Onto what I have.

2001 Honda 400ex motor- First off the motor has a 440 Kit installed on it. Motor has the 12.5-1 Compression setup. New Wiseco piston, Cylinder, rings, all new gaskets top to bottom, Timing Chain, NGK Plug, Hot cams stage 2, Mild Porting done to the head. This motor is quick! This is a direct bolt in, Ready to run with no problems what so ever. There is under a hour on this motor. Seriously the best motor I've had. Only reason I am selling it is to go hybrid. All you'll need to do is set in your frame hook up neccesary lines and bolt it in. Its a good motor and stand behind it 100%. I am asking 350.00 + shipping. Should be around 100.00 to ship it.

Lonestar +2 Swing arm- The arm was painted black awhile back. Paint is obviously chipping off but there is absolutely nothing mechanical wrong with it. Its a great swing arm and performs like its new. My asking price on this is 200.00 + Shipping.

Durablue +2 Rear Axle- Axle is in great shape. Asking price is 150.00 + Ship

Gibson Pro +2 Steering stem- The stem is in great condition. Its a +2 Model and it worked great on this quad. Won't need it in my next build. Straight with no damage or defects. Comes w/ Tag Bar clamps. I'd like to see 120.00 + Shipping for it.

Magura X-Line Buldge handlebars- Great shape come w/ black grips. Asking 40 + Ship.

SRP Metals 7way Adjustable Steering stabalizer- Almost brand new, Wasn't on a quad before this one. 40 + Ship

2001 Honda 400EX Frame- The frame was bought when the bike began being built. It had been used during a buddy of mines build and he had the frame powdercoated yellow. It looks nice, Yellow just isnt my color or else I'd be using it to build my next one. If it doesnt sell its not a big deal I'll strip it and powdercoat it color I want. Powdercoat still looks nice and I am asking 75.00 + Shipping on the frame.

White Bros Rev Box- Like new. Barely used at all. 30 + Ship

Keihin Carb- Carb was actually just put on a week ago. Bought off the local craigslist, Works great. Carb was just serviced and fully cleaned before I purchased it. Asking 150 +Ship

Stock Brake Lever/Clutch Lever- 25.00 + Ship

Please email me if interested. [email protected].

Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.