Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

dahondaboy

the three wheelie

is the la z trike or a trike a lounger! looks comfy!

as for the ditch digging? i have a bike for that, this is my xs650 climber and me at the widowmaker hillclimb in 08.

widowmaker202008200381.jpg

it makes nice trenches lol

It is quite comfy, my ex brother-in-law asked me to store the trike and the chair for him, then he disappeared. I just got a wild hair and decided to make a chair that I can drive around. That is a nice trench digger, has it ever actually made it up that hillclimb? From what I understand, only like 14 people have ever successfully climbed that hill.

BTW, I missed the post where you talked about power being your friend and using throttle control. I understand your philosophy there, I just have a problem with throttle control, I know how it works, I just can't let up sometimes when I know that I should. That is why that much hp in a lighter machine would be such a problem for me.

yup you are right only a handful have topped the 1000' foot monster. petey krunich did it last year on a bandit 1200 powered bike, i have only got 714 feet, but that beat out 28 other riders. last year i took 7th in 2 classes and 14th in the big one. every year i get closer.

Hey now, we are not completely off topic here, the conversation about 3 wheeled vehicles with no practical use is kind of what this thread was started with. Besides, you started the digging trenches idea, and he started the thread, so I think that entitles him to a little room to wander.

He has a My Little Pony? Now that is gay. Although, I did eat some My Little Pony fruit snacks once, while I did not feel fruity afterward, I did find them quite tasty.

Dirt Demon. That Lazy Trike is freakin awesome!! LOL!! I love it. I don't think I would be caught in public riding it. But, its one of a kind!! Two thumbs up. I did notice its missing a beer holder and remote. Does the leg rest take the place of the foot pegs!?

Is it ok if I post that pic on honda350X.com? My fellow Xer's will love that contraption!!!

Feel free to share, and yes, the foot rest will be essentially replacing the footpegs as I will be mounting the brake pedal and throttle at the feet, and the shifting will be done by a hand with a lever placed in the left arm rest, and rest assured, a cup holder will likely find its way into the right arm rest. I might even place a cooler on the back in place of the original seat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bradleyheathhays
      Damn, it took 30 years of driving to cause my first accident, and on Friday the damn 13th. Did a low speed rear end into the back of a lifted truck and got into it's trailer receiver. The only place it made contact with was at the very front center of the hood close to where it latches. Unfortunately the impact was enough that there's a longitudinal hump in the middle of the hood now, bowed 6 inches on each side above the quarter panels, which weren't involved at all thank God. Both my headlights are cracked at the top, but not because they got hit; I think it was because the hood and it's latch was pushed back during the collision possibly deforming the support structure, causing the to separate. The hood is lifted up about 3 inches above each headlight and when looking in at the support material just behind each headlight, one side shows cracks and the other cracks and about a 1/2 gap in the material. Can't tell but it may resemble fiberglass, not really sure? My best guess is that the whole front bumper is gonna have to come off and that entire front support piece be replaced. Any advice on how hard this can be? I do a lot of my own work but I really don't want to be getting into this especially with the weather getting so bad now.

When I go junkyard shopping for parts, what year Tauruses are compatible with my '02?
    • By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.
      Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.
      For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.
      This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed  For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments . This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.
      Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!
    • By YamahaBB350
      I have a Yamaha Big Bear 350 and the reverse doesn’t work, it shifts from low to high easily but it won’t go back to reverse. I’m new to this stuff, so I’ll take any help. Any ideas? 
    • By mothrottle
      The VIN on my 2018 Kodiak 450 is not where it's supposed to be. I bought this used. Is there another "hidden" location where I can find it? Need the number for insurance co. Thanks in advance.
    • By Hondasher
      I picked up a 1997 Yamaha Big Bear 350 2X4 a week or so back in non running condition, apparently they said it needed a new carburetor or a battery, I cleaned the carburetor thoroughly and got it running on idle and without choke now and it shifts into all the gears even into reverse. Aside from making me bounce a little when trying to start out with a bit of throttle the shock suffice to say needs work. Anyways I made a video of it running and would like your opinions on it, as to how it sounds while running. It seems like it has a little whine I'm not sure why that is maybe someone can tell me what it is. Anyways here is the video.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By ATVNetwork
      Since we were kids dreaming of owning our first ATV, some of us were also dreaming up how to get that ATV up on two wheels! Doing a "wheelie" is what it's called and traditionally, it refers to the art of getting the front end of your ATV up in the air and riding on only your back wheels. We've done them with our bicycles and graduated to dirt bikes and quads at some point. Some riders have even got their ATVs up on the side, leaning to one side on two wheels, now that's a challenge in itself! Check out some of the wheelies our members have done and posted into our ATV Wheelies & On Two Wheels section in our Gallery!
      Here's a photo shared by @blahhhh with front wheels in the air!

@sanddevil has her wheels in the air out in the sand, great shot!

We mentioned it earlier, how about this duo with their ATV on the side! This cool photo was shared by @Z400Pilot.

It gets even crazier with this photo posted by @ojest808!

And then one of our personal favorites posted by @NY_Vmax_Joe with legs to the side and wheel up on two at Pismo Beach!

It's hard not to love looking at wheelie photos, they just look like so much fun. Just remember, always wear a helmet and protective gear when attempting to show off!
      Got some good ATV "Wheelie" photos? Post them in our gallery here.
      Check out our forum topic on "How do I pop a wheelie?" by @NinasATV

View full post
    • By ATVNetwork
      Since we were kids dreaming of owning our first ATV, some of us were also dreaming up how to get that ATV up on two wheels! Doing a "wheelie" is what it's called and traditionally, it refers to the art of getting the front end of your ATV up in the air and riding on only your back wheels. We've done them with our bicycles and graduated to dirt bikes and quads at some point. Some riders have even got their ATVs up on the side, leaning to one side on two wheels, now that's a challenge in itself! Check out some of the wheelies our members have done and posted into our ATV Wheelies & On Two Wheels section in our Gallery!
      Here's a photo shared by @blahhhh with front wheels in the air!

@sanddevil has her wheels in the air out in the sand, great shot!

We mentioned it earlier, how about this duo with their ATV on the side! This cool photo was shared by @Z400Pilot.

It gets even crazier with this photo posted by @ojest808!

And then one of our personal favorites posted by @NY_Vmax_Joe with legs to the side and wheel up on two at Pismo Beach!

It's hard not to love looking at wheelie photos, they just look like so much fun. Just remember, always wear a helmet and protective gear when attempting to show off!
      Got some good ATV "Wheelie" photos? Post them in our gallery here.
      Check out our forum topic on "How do I pop a wheelie?" by @NinasATV