Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

natethatsme

03 ltz 400 timing

hi guys hey see if some one can give me a hand and share some info on the cam timing marks trying to figure it out but i want to make sure if im right low on cash just need to make sure before i put it togather......thanks nathan

I would call or visit a Suzuki dealer and talk to a service tech, hopefully you find a friendly one who won't mind sharing info with you. Or you could try using your search engine on your web browser to find some info on cam/valve timing for your machine. Or wait a day or two and see if someone here who owns a similar machine can help you.

the dealerships here sucks and all the techs are to good for anybody. they got there head stuck up there butt.....they forgot what its all about being the little guy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.