Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

im doing ok, usually stuck on car forums, 400ex has taken the back seat to a car, i just sold my honda to buy another, looking for a new car now lol

What car forums do you frequent?

You should buy a Subaru, I have an '02 WRX with just over 140,000 very hard miles on it, and it still runs like a top. Although, Honda makes the most reliable cars in the world IMO.

502streetscene.net

Cool...same forum like here pretty much, functions...and all.

You should buy a Subaru, I have an '02 WRX with just over 140,000 very hard miles on it, and it still runs like a top. Although, Honda makes the most reliable cars in the world IMO.

The WRX is a nice automobile. I've got a 2000 jetta with over 150,000 miles and runms like a champ. Also have a Ford Focus with 155,000 that also runs like a champ. (all highway on that one)