Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

xzoutlaw

Just Add Dirt Mud Racing Series

Untitled Document

Take a look at the flier, the event will feature mud racing with $10,000 points series to be paid at the end of the series (split among classes) A treasure hunt using GPS coordinates to find $600.00 in prizes at each race. Contests for the highest ground clearance, loudest atv mounted stereo, worst stuck and Miss Mud photo contests. An obstacle course race that promises to be challenging with Bikes and quads, and at the end of the event..lawn mower races?????????????how cool is that?? BE THERE

I am looking for some feedback from the past event at Rocky Creek, if anyone attended type a few words let me know how it was for you.........

Jeff

The Rocky Creek Points totals should be listed late this week on the Just Add Dirt site.

jeff

Next Race is in Bunnell Florida at the MudMucker's offroad park on June 18th, be sure to attend

The last of the series will be at Florida Motoplex. This will be a DOUBLE points series as it will allow for a better chance at the final pay out for the series. The Motoplex advertises as the wettest park in Florida at this time, so if you are a mudder, plan to attend and enjoy yourself. Race dates are November 19, 20, and 21st.

Jeff

I am looking for some feedback from the past event at Rocky Creek, if anyone attended type a few words let me know how it was for you.........

Jeff

liked it pretty much , did nt like the way bennet gave all the prize money to 1st place on the oval track race , i thought it should have been devided between 1st thru 3rd :yes:

The final JAD points race is at the Florida Motoplex this week end. I hope to see lots of support for the park. Final payouts will be determined by this double points race.

jeff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.
      Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.
      For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.
      This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed  For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments . This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.
      Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!
    • By Anthony Biggers
      I am 15 years old and weigh around 130 and want to get into some quad racing (gncc) what kind of quad should I get? I have experience riding so I’m not brand new to the sport 
    • By Ajmboy
      View File 1987-1992 Suzuki LT250R Race Porting Instructions
      1987-1992 Suzuki LT250R Race Porting Instructions
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 01/28/2019 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By Brantley40
      Any racers looking to sell take off's?
    • By artis allen
      I bought a Kazuma Cougar 250 from a guy who used to fix ATV's but wanted to get rid of all his machines because he's "too old" and wants to quit fixing them, from what he says.  anyway,  One of the machines I bought was this Kazuma which I can't find any parts for it, or very little parts.  I found one website that still sells parts, which I'm thankful.  For the internal parts, I had to refer to the Honda Rebel 250 for parts.  I had to buy 2 new pistons and gasket set and I couldnt find the parts so I did some research and found that alot of the parts are similiar so I ordered it and it was a match.  I also used the manual for the Honda Rebel/Nighthawk and use this information to disassemble and assemble the motor.  Very helpful for anyone who has one of these things.  If anyone has more info on these things, please feel free to post.
  • Similar Tagged Content