Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hey ya'll, ive been looking at some other LT setups for a couple years now, mainly looking at quality and pricing... Is anyone on here running American Star a-arms? Whether there in LT setup, or sport, or MX... if anyone does, how well do they work, do they take some pretty hard its? etc...

just trying to compare with other companies out there, American Star seems legit, but i want some owner info

I have seen their products, and they seem well made to be, but I have never seen them in action. However, I do know that Burgard makes a good, solid product for the money also, I have a set of +2 up 1, arms on my 500R, $350 for arms and tie rods, and they back their stuff up, if I bend or break one, they will replace it at no cost.

yea ive heard of those guys, i went to there website and i like what i see, just that ASR is cheaper with the LT setup id like to go with, but ill definatly keep them in mind

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mike Hooper
      Hi everyone! I'm from New Zealand, and doing up a Suzuki Lt50 for the kids. This is the first bike I've ever worked on, and it's currently not running. Hoping that both Google and this forum will get me through! Haha

• By Reece Bowen
      x   just bought this expedition 425 and the Speedo needle does not work. The lights work for the shift indcator. So is this an electronic Speedo or cable? Is there a way to fix it or will I have to replace the unit? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    • By Mark Hill
      Hi everyone bought my son a project wheeler and got it up and running but it won’t go in reverse.  It’s a 2002 2003 bombardier rally 200. I have been searching for causes on line had have a couple ideas what it may be but still looking  for advice and help
    • By Amazon Ads
      Where do you buy your ATV parts? Did you know that Amazon has ATV parts in stock for immediate delivery? You'll find all the best ATV parts and for great prices! Check out all the ATV parts available with free 2 day shipping now...
    • By bradleyheathhays
      I have an '02 Taurus with 85k miles on her that I just bought.  Today when I was checking something under the hood I noticed this metal line cold and dripping with water...

I had the air on but turned to the position of arrows pointing out of the dash and floor vents only.  The defrost or a/c function was not selected.  It seems to be doing it consistently.  I haven't traced all the parts of this car's a/c system yet but I don't know of anything else under a hood that turns cold and sweats.  Why would my compressor be working when it's not selected?  What tests should I run?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By mxdad
      Anyone know where I can find parts for wicked a-arms? My son has them on his MX YFZ 450. I just noticed the bushings/spacers on the top a-arm is worn bad. Are these parts interchangeable with other brands? I have been looking for days and end up at a dead end. I noticed other brands look similar, but are they? Any suggestions will be Greatly appreciated!
    • By WCHighfill
      Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I need a little help. I bent my lone star steering stem and bought a roll design +1 stem. I can't get the tie rod ends out of the old stem. My buddy said I ruined the tie rod ends by popping the grease gaskets. Now can I use any brand tie rod ends on my lone star tie rods or do they have to be lone star brand? The guy at the dealership said they have to be lone star, but I don't see the difference. Any help would be appreciated
    • By lasxgames
      looking for any info on how to do a shift star mod any prior posts and any feedback?? Thanks

• By jigolbeep
      I bought my banshee a little over a year ago and love it, but it just needed a facelift... so im adding some burgard +2+1 a-arms, a +4 axle, stainless brake lines, a new set of 21x12x8 8pdl hauler paddles, and some powder coating...
      i just got my new +4 axle the other day and decided to put it in... I had my buddy josh powder coat my carrier as well as my brake and sprocket hubs before i put it all together... My a-arms should be here next week but ill have to wait till i get back from my trip to Little Sahara OK to put them on... This winter im tearing it all apart and having josh coat my frame, swing arm, and a bunch of other stuff to round out this project...
      here are some pics of my axle installed and my new coating...

• By QuadMagazine
      With clear plastic tubing from the hardware store. Measure the outerdiameter of the front tube on your lower and upperA-arms then purchase....
      More...