Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

krivs388

looking for ds 650 front fenders (yellow) and fender supports!

Just looking for somefront fenders and denfer supports. for a 2000-01 ds 650. Let me know if you have some. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bryanta0502
      I am looking for fenders for a 1990-1998 suzuki king quad 300 for a reasonable price. I don’t really care what condition they are in as long as no chunks are missing.
    • By Bagpiper22
      Hey...
      I recently picked up a '92 LTF250 for $250. Even came with a snow plow. It was pretty neglected, and missing the left rear fender and battery cover. The time chain had jumped a few teeth, but once I go that set, and set the valves, she started right up. *Fresh oil, fresh gas, and she's good to go, but not so good to look at. *This is just for our weekend place, so I don't need a beauty queen, but i wanted a fender for safety's sake.
      This was how I found her...

I wasn't about to spend $250 or so for new fenders, so I came up with a homemade version that works damn well. *It helped that it had already been painted black (was red originally).
      The pictures tell the story, but basically I used a garbage can. *We needed a new one anyway, and they're only $20 for a new one at Lowe's or Home Depot. *I created a template with cardboard first, then cut it out. *Some final bending and trimming, a few dozen zip ties, and voila! *Fender! *I even used the top rim of the can as an edge for added stability. *As a bonus, I cut a piece of the leftover can for the battery cover. *You'd think it was original. *Now we're a set to ride. *Thought maybe somebody would enjoy the end result of this crazy idea...

Scott
    • By Tylor_Burnette99
      I bought my 400ex and kind of like the idea of shaved fenders. Just kinda looking to see what you guys did. and preferably how you did it. Thanks!
      My quad is a 1999 400ex. So something around that body style would be nice.
    • By mouche
      hey im new to the site and got a few questions if anyone can answer them.
      i own an 2003 yamaha kodiak 450 auto and am wanting to replace the fenders on it but i am wanting to put black fenders on it. The closest year model i found with black fenders is an 2005 and i was wondering if these fenders would fit and what i would have to do to make them fit? any and all help would be appreciated, thanks.
    • By mouche
      hey im new to the site and got a few questions if anyone can answer them.
      i own an 2003 yamaha kodiak 450 auto and am wanting to replace the fenders on it but i am wanting to put black fenders on it. The closest year model i found with black fenders is an 2005 and i was wondering if these fenders would fit and what i would have to do to make them fit? any and all help would be appreciated, thanks.
  • Similar Tagged Content