Quantcast

Problems Signing In...

Guest Fox300exchic

Guest Fox300exchic

Everytime I try to go to the home page or try to send someone a PM it tells me to log in and when I try it doesnt go through...it tells me to log in again. But when I go to the forum...it says welcome fox300exchic on the side. Anyone else having this problem? I tried sending a PM to admin or quadcrazy but I couldnt send one.

Please hang in there, we tried to leave the forums open for everyone. We are still having some issues with the main portion of the site. Once we get it all straight, we will be posting here in the forums and sending an email to everyone. One of the issues was the curent update to vbulletin (which runs our forum) integrating with our software for the site. We have people on it and are working as fast as we can. We appoligize for the inconvenience. Thank you all for being patient.

Logging in seems to be working now. We are still working on some issues. Also, you may be receiving some 404 errors, File not found when sending messages to other members. We are working on this. Currently the members home page is missing the forum post counts and chat room stats. We will bring this back once we have resolved all other issues. Once everything is where we want it to be we will be notifying everyone.

Thank you.

Kidatvs, actually it's working correctly because MWKE posted it in a forum that is for our moderators of the site. They have access to that...We are working on having the moderator forum topics not show on the front page. He was letting us know about your issues on logging in. I'll see if I can get a fix for this. Thanks for the heads up.:wink:

Kidatvs, actually it's working correctly because MWKE posted it in a forum that is for our moderators of the site. They have access to that...We are working on having the moderator forum topics not show on the front page. He was letting us know about your issues on logging in. I'll see if I can get a fix for this. Thanks for the heads up.:wink:

Thats cool thanks

Thanks MWKE

Your Right,,,,I had to go Back to my User CP and Set it again....Hopefully that will work....Its just Weird...Sometimes(Before you Updated) I would receive Notifications then all of the Sudden they would stop for a while then I would start getting them again....:aargh:

Ok there,,,,I used one of those TERRIBLE SMILIES!!!!

Thanks for all your help....Just doin my part to keep your post count up!!!! LMAO!!!!