Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

• 3 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 13 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• Guest DunePrincess
      By Guest DunePrincess
      Hi Y'all.. I'm new to the site. I added a few of our favorite riding spots. I'll keep adding more..
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I would love to meet more Washington riders- and more female riders!. So stop by and say Hi!

• By Gunny
      Here's my latest video from a ride last week. Yup, there is still SOME snow up in the mountains. The video is a little longer than I wanted, but, I had some great footage I thought, so I Hope you enjoy the video ...
      [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5WWHc1J_Pw]
      [/ame]...
    • By dtbprc
      Kid and me- Suzuki Eiger 400 and LT160
      [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yWUhk71Yis][/ame]
    • By quadnut20
      Some #### has been boobie trapping trails out here in colorado At Rampart Range Some one found this last week on one of our single track trails There`s been reports of wire strung across some of them !!

The greenies at their finest !!
  • Similar Topics

• By Muskyjim
      I recently purchased a 99 big bear 350 2x4 that was sitting for a while got it running and went to take it for a ride after about 10 minutes into the ride it stalled and wouldn't let me shift down into neutral tried rocking it back and forth but will not go into neutral...can anyone point me in the right direction on where to start?
    • By diamonddogs
      Hi i bought my first atv last week, mostly for plowing. its a 94 yamaha big bear 350 4x4, with plow, new front axles, carb rebuild and some other stuff for $900. in todays prices, i think it was a pretty good deal. I plan on tearing it down and doing a semi restoration in the summer. its been clearly neglected so i suspect i will need to do a fair amount.
      couple questions. 
      1. parts and manuals, so far i know it needs front shocks, tie rods, brakes, cables, lots of small stuff, whats your guys favorite online atv parts store? where can i find a good repair manual?
      2 - starts and drives great, shifts a bit hard? not sure whats normal because i dont have a point of referance. i have to almost lean back in the seat and lever my foot up to get it to shift, seems like there is either alot of play in something (shift lever itself is tight) or there is a long travel, or it just dosent want to shift. also the hi / low / reverse lever needs to go past the gate a bit to actually shift into gear, and seems to need me to shift into nutral before shifting into reverse (not sure what your supposed to do). also wondering a bit about the history of the machine, because the plastics have a slot for a dash mounted shifter, but the one on it is a gated shifter right above the pull starter. 
      3. seat and plastics repair, seat is quite torn up with a seat cover over it, plastics are pretty cracked up, these items i havent found replacements for for any reasonable price, i dont care a whole lot about asthetics but whats the best way to functionally repair these things? is there reasonably priced replacements somewhere? i plan to bedline the whole thing after im done. 
      4. there was no title, but i did get a bill of sale, will it be difficult to get it titled / registered? (im in mn)
      thanks in advance for your help, looking forward to being part of the community

• By Jason Hatton-Fearnley
      have a 1996 bayou 400  with a starting problem 

when checking sparkplug grounded to engine
      -turn key on, hit starter, get one spark then nothing
      -turn key off and back on hit starter, get one spark then nothing

Any ideas
    • By smackoif1357
      Well I finally bought an ATV. Not quite sure of the year at the moment, but it's a bayou 300. Currently running, but not moving in gear. Trying to start figuring it out. 
    • eManualOnline
    • By Mikey69
      Heres my story. Kinda long. I guess I was a late bloomer when it comes to quads. I had never ridden a quad in my life. Rode Dirt Bikes as a kid growing up. Back in Oct of '06 I found a Mustang on craigslist. Took it for a test drive one morning before work. Fast car. 351 Cleveland. I had planned on meeting the guy again after work. For some strange reason thats still to this day beyond me, I stopped in Hillsboro MotoSports on the way home from work. I had 6 Grand on me. There was a left over '05 sitting by the front door. It was on sale for $4999. It was $5499 OTD. I didnt even look at anything else. I knew nothing about quads accept I thought it really looked coool and I had the money in my pocket to buy it. I was sitting on it when the salesman walked up and asked... "Can I help you?" Without hestitation I pulled 60 Ben Franklins outta my front pocket and said "I want this Quad. Load it up in my truck." It was just about dark by the time I drove away from the shop. BTW, I didnt bother to ask my ol lady if I could buy it. LOL. Anyway, I took it by the house and showed her. She was kinda stunned but not mad. We drove over to a friend of mines house and unloaded it. I took it to the field across the street from his house. HOLY CHIT!!!!! I was surprised by the power. I had it for about 2 weeks and took it to Sand Lake. I was there a few hours and rolled it on a banked turn at the top of the bowl right before you get to the one-ways. When it rolled, I flew off and landed on my belly. The quad came bouncing and landed on my back. For a month I couldnt even walk. I was scared of it. I considered trading it for a 250EX. Went back to the shop. The salesman said..."Dude!!! You dont want a 250EX!!! Trust me. Just get used to it" I still wasnt convinced. I put it on craigslist for $4000. Calls were coming in. I had a guy that wanted to come look at it that evening. I decided to take it for one last ride at Browns Camp before I sold it. I was still afraid of it. After about 5 minutes I started feeling comfortable on it again. I decided right then, I loved my Honda 450 and would learn how to ride it instead of selling it. That was late Nov of '06. Work was slow for a Painter in Oregon. My new job everyday? Going to Browns Camp and ridding my Quad. I bought my Girl Friend an '02 Blaster. I rode my 450 for 4-6 hours almost every single day for 3 months. And yes, I know my way around Browns Camp pretty well. LOL. In March I bought her an '06 TRX250EX (Thank God I didnt trade my 450 for one of those) LOL Since then, I have become totally addicted to quads. I love them. Couldnt imagine not owning at least one quad. Luckily I have two. My "07 was $6500 OTD in July of '07. Bought it for my Girlfriend. Traded in her 250 EX. A month later we broke up. So, I wound up with two Honda 450's.