Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Forum Moderator Positions Available

Admin

I have only been riding a couple of months and after reading some of the other post on this thread I should probably wait and down the road if you still need some moderators then be considered. I do like to help any way I can...... just did a typical guy thing and jumped in.....lol.....

I have only been riding a couple of months and after reading some of the other post on this thread I should probably wait and down the road if you still need some moderators then be considered. I do like to help any way I can...... just did a typical guy thing and jumped in.....lol.....

I like that you just jumped in, maybe the boss will too.:wink:

Thanks, im still open to giving it a shot. Dont mind jumping right in helping. I have looked for a good forum for ATV's and this is in my opinion. I like the fact that everyone seems to be on several times a week and willing to help. Found one that I posted a couple threads on and no response for almost 3 weeks. I know that I will be on this site at least once a day if not more. Thanks to the person who put it together.

Please read these guidelines: http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/announcements-support/9273-forum-moderator-positions-available-3.html#post51657

QUADCRAZY Moderator Guidelines

A few main things that we expect from our moderating team:

1. Make sure that no spam is posted. Move it into the Mod Lounge. Report the spammers.

2. Make sure that threads are in the correct forum, move them if they are not. Ensure thread titles are descriptive.

3. Rename thread titles (manufacturer forums specifically) to add more detail if needed, to enhance searches. Make sure full atv info is posted.

4. Add threads, posts, and content to stimulate a thread if needed. Start new threads and help existing threads move along.

5. When moving threads - please choose expiring redirect (pick 2 weeks), this will reduce clutter and give enough time for that thread to be found.

6. Before deleting threads - Unless a thread is a complete duplicate (and has no posts attached/replied), move it into the mod lounge for a second opinion.

Attendance:

We expect our moderators to log in at least once every two days. Once a day is preferable, but not realistic for most people. If you will not be here for more than 3 days, you should notify us. Absence for more than a week with no notice, will result in your removal from the position without notice. You may be reinstated by staff but no promises. No notice will be given, you will be replaced.

* We reserve the right to make exceptions.

A little about me, in the past I owned several websites and help other admins with theirs. I'm familiar with vbulletin and cpanel, with knowledge of adding mods/styles/scripts. I came to site for knowledge of atv and a place to get good info. LOL and the first thing that got my attention was this post. Even if you don't need a mod and might have some questions concerning vb feel free to pm and ask me. Congrats on nice site..

A little about me, in the past I owned several websites and help other admins with theirs. I'm familiar with vbulletin and cpanel, with knowledge of adding mods/styles/scripts. I came to site for knowledge of atv and a place to get good info. LOL and the first thing that got my attention was this post. Even if you don't need a mod and might have some questions concerning vb feel free to pm and ask me. Congrats on nice site..

Thank you for the comments and welcome to QUADCRAZY! Yes, we have been using vbulletin for a few years now for our forum, thanks for the offer of assistance. As far as modding, we normally like to get to know you a little first in the forums..:biggrin: Looking forward to seeing you in the community, feel free to introduce yourself in our new members area: New Members Area! » QUADCRAZY ATV Forums

Thank you for the comments and welcome to QUADCRAZY! Yes, we have been using vbulletin for a few years now for our forum, thanks for the offer of assistance. As far as modding, we normally like to get to know you a little first in the forums..:biggrin: Looking forward to seeing you in the community, feel free to introduce yourself in our new members area: New Members Area! » QUADCRAZY ATV Forums

No problem on getting to know someone before allowing a person to be a mod on your site.

• 3 months later...

Please read these guidelines: Forum Moderator Positions Available

QUADCRAZY Moderator Guidelines

A few main things that we expect from our moderating team:

1. Make sure that no spam is posted. Move it into the Mod Lounge. Report the spammers.

2. Make sure that threads are in the correct forum, move them if they are not. Ensure thread titles are descriptive.

3. Rename thread titles (manufacturer forums specifically) to add more detail if needed, to enhance searches. Make sure full atv info is posted.

4. Add threads, posts, and content to stimulate a thread if needed. Start new threads and help existing threads move along.

5. When moving threads - please choose expiring redirect (pick 2 weeks), this will reduce clutter and give enough time for that thread to be found.

6. Before deleting threads - Unless a thread is a complete duplicate (and has no posts attached/replied), move it into the mod lounge for a second opinion.

Attendance:

We expect our moderators to log in at least once every two days. Once a day is preferable, but not realistic for most people. If you will not be here for more than 3 days, you should notify us. Absence for more than a week with no notice, will result in your removal from the position without notice. You may be reinstated by staff but no promises. No notice will be given, you will be replaced.

* We reserve the right to make exceptions.

Effective today, BuckBilly & pete59edsel have joined our moderating team.

BuckBilly used to be a moderator here, and has returned to give us a hand in the forums.

pete59edsel is a proven contributor in our community and has agreed to step up and help moderate these forums.

We thank them and our current moderators for their support, they are the reason we keep these forums clean and organized. :yes: