Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Admin

Forum Moderator Positions Available

I pretty much understand whats involved being a mod ! :yes: My computer skills might be lacking abit :laugh:But I would be willing to learn

I pretty much understand whats involved being a mod ! :yes: My computer skills might be lacking abit :laugh:But I would be willing to learn

PM sent. :wink:

We have forum moderator positions available. If you are interested, please reply to this thread or PM me.

Im new as of today, but I would be interested in being one. Thanks

How long have you been riding?:wink:

I have only been riding a couple of months and after reading some of the other post on this thread I should probably wait and down the road if you still need some moderators then be considered. I do like to help any way I can...... just did a typical guy thing and jumped in.....lol.....

I have only been riding a couple of months and after reading some of the other post on this thread I should probably wait and down the road if you still need some moderators then be considered. I do like to help any way I can...... just did a typical guy thing and jumped in.....lol.....

I like that you just jumped in, maybe the boss will too.:wink:

Thanks, im still open to giving it a shot. Dont mind jumping right in helping. I have looked for a good forum for ATV's and this is in my opinion. I like the fact that everyone seems to be on several times a week and willing to help. Found one that I posted a couple threads on and no response for almost 3 weeks. I know that I will be on this site at least once a day if not more. Thanks to the person who put it together.

Please read these guidelines: http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/announcements-support/9273-forum-moderator-positions-available-3.html#post51657

QUADCRAZY Moderator Guidelines

A few main things that we expect from our moderating team:

1. Make sure that no spam is posted. Move it into the Mod Lounge. Report the spammers.

2. Make sure that threads are in the correct forum, move them if they are not. Ensure thread titles are descriptive.

3. Rename thread titles (manufacturer forums specifically) to add more detail if needed, to enhance searches. Make sure full atv info is posted.

4. Add threads, posts, and content to stimulate a thread if needed. Start new threads and help existing threads move along.

5. When moving threads - please choose expiring redirect (pick 2 weeks), this will reduce clutter and give enough time for that thread to be found.

6. Before deleting threads - Unless a thread is a complete duplicate (and has no posts attached/replied), move it into the mod lounge for a second opinion.

Attendance:

We expect our moderators to log in at least once every two days. Once a day is preferable, but not realistic for most people. If you will not be here for more than 3 days, you should notify us. Absence for more than a week with no notice, will result in your removal from the position without notice. You may be reinstated by staff but no promises. No notice will be given, you will be replaced.

* We reserve the right to make exceptions.

A little about me, in the past I owned several websites and help other admins with theirs. I'm familiar with vbulletin and cpanel, with knowledge of adding mods/styles/scripts. I came to site for knowledge of atv and a place to get good info. LOL and the first thing that got my attention was this post. Even if you don't need a mod and might have some questions concerning vb feel free to pm and ask me. Congrats on nice site..

A little about me, in the past I owned several websites and help other admins with theirs. I'm familiar with vbulletin and cpanel, with knowledge of adding mods/styles/scripts. I came to site for knowledge of atv and a place to get good info. LOL and the first thing that got my attention was this post. Even if you don't need a mod and might have some questions concerning vb feel free to pm and ask me. Congrats on nice site..

Thank you for the comments and welcome to QUADCRAZY! Yes, we have been using vbulletin for a few years now for our forum, thanks for the offer of assistance. As far as modding, we normally like to get to know you a little first in the forums..:biggrin: Looking forward to seeing you in the community, feel free to introduce yourself in our new members area: New Members Area! » QUADCRAZY ATV Forums

Thank you for the comments and welcome to QUADCRAZY! Yes, we have been using vbulletin for a few years now for our forum, thanks for the offer of assistance. As far as modding, we normally like to get to know you a little first in the forums..:biggrin: Looking forward to seeing you in the community, feel free to introduce yourself in our new members area: New Members Area! » QUADCRAZY ATV Forums

No problem on getting to know someone before allowing a person to be a mod on your site.

No problem on getting to know someone before allowing a person to be a mod on your site.

Great, I'm sure that will come quick. Thanks for the spammer heads up to the mod team...:yes:

We are currently looking for a few moderators. Candidates should have active posting rates in our forums.

This means, if you are interested, you should probably be pretty active in the forums. :yes:

This is my favorite forum ever but as a mod, Id just keep sending QC stickers to myself and forget everything else

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

:laugh:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Admin
      If you are having an issue where the notification bar stays on saying you have a comment left or message left after you have opened all available, please let us know and we will correct it for you. You can reply to this thread and let us know what's still on.
      Thanks.
    • By Admin
      You may notice that the bar is back at the bottom of the pages in the other sections of the community. It's a Facebook style chat bar allowing you to quickly connect with your friends here via instant message. (so if you have no friends, you should get some..)
      We're still testing this out and would appreciate any bug reports to be posted in this thread. Please include the browser that you are using.
      Our plan is to bring it to the forum side also once we get the kinks worked out.
    • By Raptor8
      I got my Seagate 500GB external harddrive today yeehaw! Between three computers that brings my storage up to 780 GB.
      Bot it from Walmart.com, most ppl don't know that even exists, but they sell a LOT of stuff online that doesn't go to the stores.
      it was $84 including freight. Seagate. 500GB 5 [FIVE] year warranty.
      I'm an idiot [ask admin or quadcrazy] when it comes to THIS stuff, but pics and videos is where I live and this is just what I needed. Cannot beat the price, may even get another one! Took me 5 minutes to set up. VERY IMPRESSED. walmart.com check it out.

OH, one other item I got was a dvd player HDMI upconvert. Magnavox, works beautifully, very happy, about $55. What it does is upconvert ANY DVD from 480SD to 1080iHD and YES it WORKS. No need to blow all that cash on a blueray!!!
      I took some old VHS of 8MM family stuff and ran it thru the Lite-On to burn it to dvd. then we watched the dvd in the upconvert player. It was awesome! Hooks up to HDMI ONLY to work. excellent! Question? happy to oblige!
    • By Ajmboy
      I got a message from fillogirl today that looks like spam to me and something sneaky. Anyone else get this message?
      Here is what the message said:
      My Email is: [email protected]
      ( fillo_w (at) yahoo (dot) com )
      Greetings My dearest One, You may be surprised about this letter or how I linked to you as someone you have never seen before in your life, but I believe that it is better for me to open up my feelings than to die up in silence.
      I wish to express my life history to you in other to obtain assistance from you to retrieve my inheritance fund which my parents acquired on my behalf. Briefly, my name is Fillomina Williams from Ivory Coast in West African region. I am a 22 years girl ( University Student),i am the only child to my parents. My mumy's name is Dr. Mrs. Gloria Bintu Williams. My mum died when i was four years old ( 12th dec 1988 ) and since then my dady took me so special.
      My Dady is Senator Ben Collins Williams, he was a well known wealthy cocoa merchant That also made him not to be in good term with his brothers ( my uncles ). which created a very big enemity between them. I have severally adviced my dady to send me abroad so that his enemies may not seek for me to kill or wound in order to wecked him, but my dady refused saying that he needs me to stay with him due to that i am the only child he has.
      But unfortunately, My dady was killed last year when he attended a ceremony in the village. he was brutaly killed and was shut by my uncles on his way back from a conference. He was admited in a private hospital here and Before the death of my father in the hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of four million,eight hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($4,800,000.00) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was shut by his brothers (my uncles).
      That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management so that i can secure my life too and be out from my uncles for my dear life . This was how I appear as an orphan after the burial of my father, I couldn't be able to continue my study any more, even live comes so difficult to me these days to the extend that I have been drove from my universtity Campus for the reason that I cannot be able to pay the cost and the accomodation for my study.
      Right now I am stranded and have ran out from the city to a nearby village because my uncles have turned out trying to eliminate me too because they wanted to inherrit all hat my dady has. but thank God i found one pastor Michael whom have been of a good assistance to me. He accommodated me in his church when i explained everything to him, and was giving me a finnancial accomodation till i finds a patner overseas whom will help me to transfer my inherritance abroad while i travels to join him and start up a new life.
      My dear, I am seeking your help to retrieve the fund my late father deposited in the bank here in my city, Abidjan Ivory Coast.
      my dear i am seeking your assistance in the following ways: 1) To help me transfer this fund to your country because i have informed the bank about my intensions to transfer this fund abroad and they have accepted. 2) to serve as a guardian of this fund since i am only 22yrs old. 3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country after the transfer of the fund to your account..
      Please I really desire your help to retieve the fund from the bank to your care in your country so that I will travel to meet you over there to continue my study and also invest the fund after my education in your country. I am willing to offer you any percentange of your wish provided my life is restored for my furture. Please reply me this letter as soon as possible, I will give you more details and the information of the bank where this fund is deposited. Thanks for your attention for my letter Miss Fillomina Williams
      Please reply to me on my private email address bellow:
      Email: [email protected]
      ( fillo_w (at) yahoo (dot) com )
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By joelongo72
      I'm looking for an atv for my 12 yr old daughter.
      She has a kymco 90 mongoose now and I need a
      Bigger bike. I was looking hard at the pitster pro 125.
      Can anyone help me with input on this bike?
    • By Admin
      With Google's latest search changes, they require that sites have a mobile layout and will penalize search rankings if they don't. We have created a mobile version of the forum only at this time, because it receives the most traffic. There is a drop down at the bottom of the forum and you can choose the layout or click here to check it out. The site should automatically detect mobile devices as well. At the top of the mobile style, there is a link to go back to the default style as well.

• By Maskman
      Hi, I have been using your info for a while thought I would say hi. From north west vermont. I have a 1999 350 Yamaha bigbear. It has been used,abused, and neglected. It still runs like a champ. I use it for hauling firewood logs and most anything I need moved. Now I am planning on touching it with some T.L.C. in hopes of getting another 15 years out of it.
      Thank you for the volumes of information available.
      Mike
    • By ELKASuspensionCorp
      Hey guys!
      Here is your chance to win a full Stage 3 kit for your ATV!
      The product:
      Front & Rear Stage 3 ATV Shocks Kit (limited-time only, while supplies last) | Elka Suspension
      To participate:
      Stage 3 Kit Sweepstake | Elka Suspension
      Good Luck!