Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I have a New Moose 1-2in lift for an Eiger 400 4x4.

$60 shipped lower 48

Im in Maryland

Email for pics

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NHPROEQUIP
      I want to hear about your favorite lift table brand! And why do you prefer it?
    • By Gunny
      Haven't posted anything in a while, but I do have a couple long video's you might enjoy ... I'll post the newest one now, and the other one later ...
      So ... Took a ride to an area I haven't been too in about 10 yrs. Don't remember it being as rocky as it was, and the parts I remember being really bad, although still bad, weren't as bad as my memory remembered ??
      We did 18.4 miles in 7 hrs and averaged 3.3 mph :drivingc: ... Man, What A GREAT DAY !! :woot:
      And some of you are gonna hate me, since this video is 19 minutes ... but I promise, it's not boring at all !! :toetap05c:
      We had great weather, lots of challenges, saw lot of deer .... and not one other person all day long !! :coolgleamAc:
      Make sure you change the video quality to 1080p for the best viewing enjoyment !! :seeyac:
      01 Oct 2013 - Taylors Fork Ride - YouTube
    • By jerry houston
      Eiger 400 Suzuki runs fine Cook-Out joke face off the handlebars put it back on and will not start now will crank no no spark
    • By Frank Angerano
      Take a look at this. I just ordered it. Wondering what your thoughts are ? I mainly like to get my bikes up In the air so I’m not killing my back any more.  I either build up some stuff I have laying around etc but this looks like it’s going to work out well.  
      Goplus 300lb Motorcycle Lift Table Hydraulic Cycle Dirt Bike ATV Scissor Jack Lift Hoist Center Stand Lift https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BRBKA82/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Kx5wCbPR1HRPA
    • By spotman1983
      I have a 2006 suzuki 700 king quad and I bought a 2 inch lift that attach to the shocks, the front works great, but only the side without the muffler fits on the back. I can't get the other side to drop far enough down to put the shock back in, almost like the axle wont let it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Similar Tagged Content

• By jerry houston
      Eiger 400 Suzuki runs fine Cook-Out joke face off the handlebars put it back on and will not start now will crank no no spark
    • By Belmontie
      My old fella thinking he’s John Wayne on his Suzuki Eiger 400
    • By Eljefe
      I have an 04 Eiger semi auto 4x4. Bought it used. It has good compression and spark, put a brand new OEM carb and manifold on it, new spark plug and did the Raptor 660 petcock retrofit and capped off the carb. So.....here is the question: I turn the fuel on, turn choke on and it fires right up and idles great. I wait 1-2 minutes and go to turn choke off and it stalls. I then leave the choke off and it fires right up and runs great all day and starts right up without needing choked the rest of the day. So why does it die when I turn the choke off?!!!