Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ichoptop

Yet another Colorado guy

I'm following some of my riding guys over here from another forum....I have an 05 TRX and a Warrior I picked up for my girlfriend.

Yo Chop whats up !! When you get the front end back on the R we will all have to go somewhere and ride

:iagreec:

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! What forum have you guys come from if you don't mind me asking....:cute:

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! What forum have you guys come from if you don't mind me asking....:cute:

Probably shouldn`t say out of respect to the site:no: To much politics there !!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By Rich1028
      Well I will be Off the Trails for awhile...who will be riding ??
      I said awhile ago that we would be done for awhile,and we made it back out,but now I know we are off for at least two weekends,Wife is on Call.
      and I might send mine out for some due repairs,that I do not want to do because of the timing,and that I have not done them before.
      I need new brakes,front and rear!
      and A Chain and Gears.
      Deer Season is Nov.15th thru Nov.29th so no riding during that.
      And we need to clean the Garages to get the daily drivers out of the snow,and cold weather.
      So I hope that others step up and get in some riding while we are down.

• By quadtech62
      I have a 02 Warrior i am trying to build a wiring harness i have looked in the manual and  i am confused... the pick up has 2 wires.  W/R W/G The source rotation coil has 2 wires. One is Red other is white/blue. The manual shows the  the white and blue wire connected to the w/g  right after the stator... so why is these 2 wires connected?  Does not show w/b wire at cdi 
      i have looked at many options with no luck if someone has a 2002-2004 warrior and can take a pic of the wires and location at cdi i would really appreciate it. Thanks
    • By Chase Cook
      I have a Yamaha warrior 350 and it has a brand new head and piston set. The piston has some scoring on the sides so I bought a new piston kit and it should be here tomorrow. The bottom of the cylinder head still has the cross haching on it but the mod and top don't and still looks good. Do I have to rehone it or no? No would be a great answer LOL.. need help. Also if I do is there another way to rehone it without a honing tool.. don't have one..
    • By John Miele
      Any public access areas near Charleston, SC to ride? If you know of a hidden gem, please share!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By kainedogg
      I just picked up a 2003 Yamaha Big Bear 400 project and figured I would join your site and learn a thing or two.
      It wants to start but has been sitting for 2 years in a shed. I grabbed it from my neighbor and set about ordering parts for it off Amazon, to include: Petcock, battery and a starter relay since it does not start with the push button.
      I am a car guy, but this is my first ATV and since I am on 5 acres, it will come in handy, especially with the 4x4 on command option.
      Thanks for having me and I look forward to contributing to the site as well.
    • By westislandrifle
      Hello and good day fellow atv enthusiast from the far north ( Montreal home of the poutine)
      Some what new to the sport. Haven't ridden in over 10yrs but getting back into it
      Cheers
      Nick
    • By mcguiver58
      Hello,
      New to the group here and new to quads. Just picking up a 94 Kodiak 400 that needs work and I have found these groups to be very helpful and informative. I have a lot of bikes that I have built, repaired and kept running with the help of various forums and am looking forward to diving into this quad with everyones help.
      Thanks for being here
      Mcguiver58