Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Here is Day 3. I was having a ton of fun that day. Running NW out of Barstow on dirt was a hoot. The biggest disappointment was the Old Ridge Road being closed. We were so scared of I-5, we forgot to push record on the GoPro...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxv2iygvdio]YouTube - Motorcycle adventure ride - Long way to LA, DAY 3 - Pasadena[/ame]

Thanks for sharing your vids of the 2000 mile ride:yes: Whens the next one ?

Hopefully soon, we love getting the feedback on our ride from you guys! We're still deciding where we'll go and what machines we'll be taking (ATV's, UTV's, Dirt Bikes etc.).

We'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we get it all figured out.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!

just started following u guys and ur adventures. way to go!! i've been pondering the idea of making a long trek myself (on a sport atv). i will be very interested in your next trek. Do you guys make long treks fairly frequently? do you start out of Utah each time and what are the chances someone outside your group can join in on the fun? thanks for the info....

Hopefully soon, we love getting the feedback on our ride from you guys! We're still deciding where we'll go and what machines we'll be taking (ATV's, UTV's, Dirt Bikes etc.).

We'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we get it all figured out.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!

Thanks, we all enjoy following up on you guys on your trips.:yes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's our video for the last day of our ride. We traveled from Lake Havasu all the way back home to Payson, UT. It was only a difference of about 40-50 degrees in one day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoT1na4KQlA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Motorcycle adventure ride - Long way to LA, DAY 6-7 KLR650 fixed![/ame]