Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I'm a Lions Fan so, i really don't care who wins.

But if i had to pick i would say Packers, just becasue they ae in our division.

wow bio,cannot believe u r a lions fan,i would pick green bay,i live in michigan and still would not root for the lions,they are losers,but if we were to talk hockey,red wings for sure

wow bio,cannot believe u r a lions fan,i would pick green bay,i live in michigan and still would not root for the lions,they are losers,but if we were to talk hockey,red wings for sure

The Lions played very well this year:yes:

The only team that plays with heart and does not cheat.

I have been a Lions fan since i was 11 years old now i'm 37 lol:yes:

Lions fan for ever:yes:

Im going with the losing teams wives in the parking lot after the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO :laugh:

That's a good stategy B.B.

Don't let anyone pick on you for being a Lions fan Bio, some people don't understand what it is like to be loyal to your home team, even if they don't win all the time. For the record, Barry Sanders = best running back ever. I am a diehard Seahawks fan, nobody around here talked any crap in the '05 season, but as soon as they started losing games, the fair-weathered fans all jumped off the wagon.

Back on topic, I have always been a Steelers fan, so I am rooting for them. I know, they may or may not have stolen the SuperBowl from us, but it wasn't there fault that the referees made some poor calls and missed some others. It did take me a few years to start liking them again, but I am over it now.

I'm a Lions Fan so, i really don't care who wins.

But if i had to pick i would say Packers, just becasue they ae in our division.

The Lions :confused:You kids will be old by the time the lions win anything

Im going with the losing teams wives in the parking lot after the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fudge packers wives lose!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pissburg wives rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::smilielol5c::smilielol5c::smilielol5c::smilielol5c:

all I can say is it was a game I watched till the end......now that is a great superbowl in my book.

So your saying you were awake through the whole thing. LMAO:wink:

Glad I`m not a gambling man I`d would have lost my shirt :laugh:

better to lose your shirt then to lose your SHORTS :cheers2c: