Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

So just wondering what everyone is doing over this weekend ??? Don`t forget to remember all the vets (past and present) who have served this great country !!!

Spending time with family!!! Hoping to see the sun finally, think Im turning into a duck with all this rain lately.

After a week of rain this weekend is going to be 75 and sunny :partyc: I`ll be ridin -Watchin Stoopidbot racing -listen to the wife bitch (she has to work all weekend ) Watchin the kids do yard work LOL and drnkin some beers :laugh:

I might be in town for a change. Got to pull the flathead blower motor out of my buddys 52 ford. Possibly riding sunday depending how much there is to do around the house. :aargh:

I'm going to have a BBQ and do some work around the house. I would like to get out on the trails though. :yes:

I might be in town for a change. Got to pull the flathead blower motor out of my buddys 52 ford. Possibly riding sunday depending how much there is to do around the house. :aargh:

You should come out on Sun and watch Mike race !:yes:

First thank you to anyone who has served our counrty your sacrifice is much appriciated.

To celebrate I will be riding Saturday and Sunday . . .well and maybe Monday if I can get away with it.

Saturday will be at the Lost Trails in PA and the Sunday at some of the state trails that just have opened.

I think Im gonna take the boy to the Air Farm. We had a pretty good rain last night, it shouldnt be too dusty.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cj Winds
      I have a 2000 Polaris Xplorer with the 250 two stroke motor
      It does not want to start with the electric start, the motor cranks fast, the battery is good, and there is good spark when cranking. The engine starts perfect when using the pull cord, it even starts if I pull the cord slowly and starts with one pull. The engine idles smoothly once started. My wife says she needs the electric start to work.

• By Rich1028
      Anyone riding this weekend?

who is riding,and where this weekend?

wife's quad is to be picked up sat. morning,then off to tire shop to have new tires put on,I'm thinking maybe a short blast up to leota trail on Sunday.
    • By mikeexplorer
      For those in the Northeast, this weekend is going to be a hot one. This upcoming weekend is the Snow Shoe Rails to Trails Chicken BBQ event which we attend every year. Last year for our Jumping Jack, I made a "Redneck Air conditioner" but I found sticking the hose in the door way got in the way. This year I improved upon it and found a way to have the cold air blow into the front window without cutting or sewing the marine canvas. I didn't want to compromise the canvas in any way so I came up with a way to hold it in place with magnets. Made strips of magnets with duct tape and used clear vinyl to cover the window and attach the duct coming from the air conditioner.  I did replace the hose with one that is a bit longer, found it on Ebay since you can't buy vinyl dryer duct hose anymore.
      We are ready for the hot weekend of riding and camping, and the hose won't get in our way anymore.

• By mikeexplorer
      Spent the weekend at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure area and camped at the Trailhead Campground. This campground is next to the trails so you can just ride over to the trails.
      AOAA has about 311 miles of trails on 6,500 acres of land. All kind of terrain depending on what you like.

• By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      It has come time that we make some changes around here, things are a bit old and running on old technology. There have been so many advances in coding and platform technology that we are way behind the ball. We need to get up to speed.
      We will be upgrading QUADCRAZY to a newer forum driven platform. When that does happen, we will be moving over our members and forum topics/posts only. At this given time, we are not planning on bringing over any videos, pictures, or personal messages. Our forum is the most important and visited section of this community. This will allow everyone to have a fresh start with newer photos and videos to share in the community and build some new content and friends. Our ETA to launch our new site is by October 1st, but that is TBD still. Please save all of your information that is not in the forum.
      I wanted to give everyone enough opportunity to digest this and start thinking about any info that they may need that is not in the forum. As we make progress, Ill post some images of our upgrade work and keep everyone posted. More to come!
    • By Malaysiaflower
      Mother’s Day is a special day not only for mothers throughout the world but even their offspring since it provides them with the opportunity to express their love for the special lady in their lives. Every kid wants to make it a day to remember for the woman who gave birth to them and raised them with so much love and care. It is all for a worthy and memorable occasion. Make your mother feel special on this day every year. Send Mother's Day Flowers to Malaysia and show your warm love and affection http://www.flowerstomalaysia24x7.com/Mothers-Day-Malaysia.asp
    • By Gunny
      This video is from a week ago. Although it was a cloudy day & the "Flat Light" made for some interesting times, I had another great day on the snow.
      Hope you enjoy the video !!
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjMtIojeug[/ame]
    • By quadcrazy
      Check out the Deal of The Day to get a special offer from Chaparral Motorsports Click Here!