Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tagels

Painted some parts on my 450r

I felt like making my 450r look a little more unique so i decided to paint a few parts. Tell me what you think of it!

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg.2d6f1160b217ea6216f975b8aa0e2e37.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg.5d072c6166b035f269afde9c329af78d.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg.9078373689a991a7554ecb69cb65d7e9.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg.8a3d826f5bbd5f82ad1fe8723a98a6a7.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg.fd8da123500a44380127c17faf06ce40.jpg

looks pretty good dude,i had my exhaust shield powercoated the same color as my frame,really makes it pop

looks nice good job

I felt like making my 450r look a little more unique so i decided to paint a few parts. Tell me what you think of it!

Nice job !!:yes:What paint did you use?

Thanks guys :yes:

Quadnut, i used rustoleum automobile paint and primer, now we shall see how it holds up. My brother used the same stuff on his prairie 650 bumper and so far its holding up great even after hitting a few rocks.

Thanks guys :yes:

Quadnut, i used rustoleum automobile paint and primer, now we shall see how it holds up. My brother used the same stuff on his prairie 650 bumper and so far its holding up great even after hitting a few rocks.

Thanks for the info !!! :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.