Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Okay.... I have a question... why are they rare? There aren't any active members on here that have a XX, and you just dont see them around?!?!?! Hmm, they are cheaper, if they are better... and cheaper than the Raptor... wouldnt they be plentiful?

I think its because they have only been out since what 2008? Where as the raptor has been out since 2006 and then the 660 was out for a while before that so people already new about it and what not. Its the same thing with the KFX450, it has only been out since 2008 and not many people have them because of that but its still a great quad.

But wouldnt you think that there would be alot of XX's out there since they are like $500 cheaper for MSRP and are way better??? *rolls eyes*

Idk, In my opinion they aren't better, they are different. Plus i bet a lot of people dont like IRS so they buy the raptor

Either you like irs or u dont i went from a kfx700 to a 700xx in a drag race the 700xx is not the fastest however in rocky rutted nasty stuff my my 700xx can keep up with the dirt bikes in my group. From what i have read the ltron8 sway bar gives the xx a more solid axel feel. The xx is not a good quad for jumping and when you launch it it does not allways go strait. The best part about the quad is that doesent beat you up...

Got my eye on a 2011 Polaris sportsman 500 HO

My brother has the 2010 and it's awesome, only difference withthe 2011 is different front rack for ether driver visibilty and the rad is higher up.

The 2012's just came out so the 11's are going cheap

-Posted with my iPhone.

Man, get a Can-Am Renagade 500, 800, or 1000. They are super powerful, super fast, and look cool.

I own a Honda 700 and my friend owns the Yamaha 700. I like mine better because im used to it. But the Raptor is a beast. Both are stock and i pull on him alittle.

A friend of mine said his Can am is fast but also gives him problems he said he doesn't like it. Something with the key having to be reprogramed if the battery is disconnected for a certain amount of time and only the dealer can do it. He said he rides his brute force more. He buys and sells quads & works on them but he said the Can-am has to be taken to the dealer & his has been there alot.

the 700xx woulb prolly be best for ware he rides and the rerrain... but i say my KFX Vforce 700 will beat both of them on a 1/4 mile drag on dirt sand or pavement ....