Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Rinconrecker

09 RZR Pulling Machine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mike Johnson
      Hello again guys ,. I have a Quadmaster that has a very bad lean to my passenger side wheel. I replaced the a arm bushings with no change in the lean,  I see no bent parts and no adjustments available. It's always been there since I got it but became really noticeable when I put the lift kit on it. I'm going to add a picture of the problem if allowed.

• By jake Stillman
      Hello I am new to this forum and lt80s I have an 87 that has burned up 3 coil/cdi combos my question is can I out the newer set up on it and if so how do I do it I know they have different number of wires going to the cdi mine only has 2 please help
    • By Quadrunner44
      I have an older 1980s Suzuki quadrunner red lt 4wd (250)
      so just finished putting it all back together and was running fine just needed to adjust the rebuilt carb
      bf decides to hook up an air chuck to the gas tank because it got a shot of air in the gas line well 120psi didn’t agree with any of the parts including the new carb 
      end result : new battery new carb now it just clicks (one single click) won’t turn over 
      hard to pull start gets hung up (unless I remove the spark plug ) gas flooded out the first time but now does nothing purchases a new starter waiting the arrival 
      could there be damage to the crank shaft or pistons etc? Or install the new starter and try to fire it up ? What caused the starter to die after he flooded everything with gas was working fine. 
      Thank you 
    • By DUBLT
      Looking to purchase a windshield for my ATV, suggestions of what to buy with quality in mind and will fit without doing any modifications. 
    • By Jon Emrich
      Does anybody out there have a link to the PDF manual download for a 1988 Suzuki Quadrunner LTD 4 x 4? If not does anybody have this on digital file they could possibly email to me or guide me in any direction to where I don't have to buy it? Thank you very much everybody in advance! Have a great day!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Bikerdave
      Bought this bike wouldnt start gas pouring out of the carb and no spark. So after rebuilding the carb and repairing some burnt wires to the stator she fired over. Ran her for all last year. She puked out again. No spark again. Determined that the ignitor went. Replaced the ignitor and she fired back up again. So changed the oil and filter to get ready for the winter and was riding an puked again. Now I can only get it to start intermittantly after blowing out the spark plug and adjusting the gap. It will run for a bit then puke again. What I found out completly on accident is that if I leave the plug wire off a little so that the metal isn't touching inside but the rubber holds it on it will fire and run this way. But if i push it on all the way it doesn't start at all. Is my plug bad? Or the wire boot? I'm pulling my hair out here. You can hit it from a dead cold and it will fire right over but as soon as you drive it a bit it pukes. Have to pull the plug wire off a bit to get it to fire again. This seems weird. I'm not great with quads its my first one I'm more experienced with bikes. Is this indicating the resistor in the boot is bad? Help
      Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    • By allonroad
      2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition, There aren't many used Highlifters available on the market. Here is a chance to save $$$$$ on a very nice, well cared for.... For more information and photos contact me at [email protected]

• By allonroad
      2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition, There aren't many used Highlifters available on the market. Here is a chance to save $$$$$ on a very nice, well cared for.... For more information and photos contact me at [email protected]

• By toonces
      For the time being I'm gonna have to let the old 4x4 sit out back next to my garage. But I'm not too happy with it just sitting out in the open and I'm wondering what would be a good way to deter thieves. First it'll be covered of course from top to bottom. Second I guess I'll be digging big a** hole and filling it with probably around 500lbs of concrete with a giant 1" diameter loop of rod sticking out the top. It'll actually be a huge U-bolt clamp I'll get from a local fastener company. Using this I'll try to physically secure it looping some hardened chain through what part of the atv I don't know.
      Only other idea (which is a bit far fetched I'll admit) is to hook up some kind of alarm system by way of a cable like you see sometimes on store merchandise out for display. I assume it would be hooked up to a loud speaker. Again I know this one is going somewhat overboard but considering how easily the quad could be jacked it might be the one deterrent that keeps it safe.
      Open to your suggestions
      PS. Don't really live in a bad neighborhood but the neighborhood kids are through my back yard all the time especially at night...thus the need for security.
    • By johnnoko98
      For Sale New ATV's Polaris and Can-Am For Sale
      !!! Interested buyer should mail us direct for inquiry !!!
      Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]
      2015 Polaris RZR 1000 EPS Desert Edition
      2015 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS Highlifter
      2014 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS 4x4 Side By Side
      2014 Polaris 850 XP Sportsman
      2014 Can-Am Maverick 1000r X mr DPS
      2014 Can-Am Outlander MAX 800R EFI LTD
      !!! Interested buyer should mail us direct for inquiry !!!
      Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]