quadcrazy

Round 2: QUADCRAZY Most Comments Contest!

Pete if it was like you and I before I don't think I would do it again. I think we made comment history. I wish people had more time for this contest I think it could get people more involved on the QC fourm not only with comments but pics & videos. I enjoy this site so much and the friends I've made on here.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Way toooo goooo there quadnut20 just a few more days. Will Ajmboy catch quadnut in the most comments contest or will quadnut20 run away with it. We will have to check back in later stay tuned to Quad Crazy to find out.

Way toooo goooo there quadnut20 just a few more days. Will Ajmboy catch quadnut in the most comments contest or will quadnut20 run away with it. We will have to check back in later stay tuned to Quad Crazy to find out.

I don't think so...I'm outmatched! :laugh:

yap yap yap, Just like a bunch of girls. Always talking. LOL

No offense ladies.

None taken...At least your on the top ten list...:bf_rasta:

Ouch. 10th place. How did Quadnut get so high of a number? Does he live on here?

He's a nut! It's actually not too hard, just have to spend some time commenting on pictures, video, and people's pages. It can be time consuming though...:yes:

Ouch. 10th place. How did Quadnut get so high of a number? Does he live on here?

:laugh:Slow at work !! :laugh: No life !!:laugh:over 55 :laugh:need anymore reasons ???

yap yap yap, Just like a bunch of girls. Always talking. LOL

No offense ladies.

I see you on here with us !:laugh:No offense :laugh:

yea yea I know. I still don't know how I would ever be able to get anywhere with you posting Quadnut. lol

yea yea I know. I still don't know how I would ever be able to get anywhere with you posting Quadnut. lol

:laugh:3 Months ago Hangingon and Pete 59edsel got 2500 each !!! for 1 month total

The November results are in and quadnut20 is the winner!

1. quadnut20 508

2. Ajmboy 246

3. Senator 132

4. hangingon 91

5. pete59edsel 84

6. marioweldinginc 57

7. wheeler0801 50

8. swampcat07 48

9. BioWare 46

10. KnightHawk 40

Everyone on the November list can PM me for stickers.

Today starts December and a fresh start to the contest!

Way to go Quadnut20 congratulation on the win!

How the heck did you and Pete get 2500 comments !! It took me awhile to get 500 :laugh:

Yea I don't see getting 500 in a month either. Well I guess it helps to comment on every picture you can find. lol. Good job Quadnut20

It's was not easy I have less hair , nubs for fingers, had to replace my key board & my computer chair has no padding left & I have still not caught up on my sleep. The next goal 3,000 comments!!!!! can it be done?

but thats what its all about, posting comments and encouraging a good raport with everyone. sure its a bonus for getting prizes and wearing the belt. hahaha

i'm getting more comfortable with this site with posting pics and vids, whether your interest or mine or someone elses, and commenting on the same. we are all here cause we own quads and have fun and its a cool lil brotherhood/sisterhood .... i'll shut up now

and congrats to everyone who wins, places or shows