Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Julespeat

2008 Honda Rancher Stuck In Reverse

Have you tried rocking the quad back and fourth? Isn't there an emergency shifter? Does that work? With ES models, if the battery is weak, it won't shift properly.

* Included manufacturer and issue into thread title.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jim estes
      Just got a Terrapro, almost by accident. Does anyone know why it wont lock into reverse? I know reverse works because I can hand shift at the tranny. Its almost got to be in the linkage...any idea? 
    • By Richard Western
      Hi guys,
      I am hoping someone might be able to help me out. My Kawasaki 300 4x4 has an issue where it doesn't seem to want to go into neutral and also it will shift into reverse without using the lockout knob.
      If anyone can suggest what to look at it would be very much appreciated.
      Thanks.
    • By ezduzit
      New to me xpress i believe shuts down when put into reverse, but if i hold the override button it will remain running. 
      This is not normal operation based on my scramblers i've owned before. She also grinds when i attempt to select high gear and wont engage. lastly she runs great in low gear . I dont know how to fix this or where to begin my troubleshooting. 1994 polaris 300 2x4 thanks in advance for any suggestions/solutions
    • By Mark Hill
      Hi everyone bought my son a project wheeler and got it up and running but it won’t go in reverse.  It’s a 2002 2003 bombardier rally 200. I have been searching for causes on line had have a couple ideas what it may be but still looking  for advice and help
    • By anryu451
      I cannot get this drum off, I already have another drum and backplate on order because I've ruined this one trying to get it off. Completely rusted to splines. I cant fit any hub or wheel puller known to mankind onto these lug studs to try and pull it off, I'm really running out of ideas.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ashton Crawford
      Hello everyone, i have 2000 Polaris Trail Blazer 300 I’ve been stumped on for weeks. I’m having a lot of issues starting the quad. I cleaned the carb spotless because I thought it was a carb issue and bought a new fuel line because it wasn’t getting fuel. The carb gets fuel perfectly fine now but it won’t start. The spark plug I a little worn out but it’s good enough for just one start. The only time it does “start” is when I spray starter fluid into the carb. But it never stays on. It’ll start for a bout a second then just die out immediately even if you’re giving it some throttle and the choke is on. I have no clue what I should do. If you need more information, have questions, or have any slight idea what the issue would be and how I could resolve it. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By davidwestfall
      looking for direct shift shifting lever that properly fits my 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 and fits my foot the same as a stock 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 shifting lever fits my foot
    • By Npeters
      Im working on a old 1987 honda 125 4 wheeler in the school shop. It will start by getting pulled by another 4 wheeler but wont start with the pull start or Electric Start. When you pull start it it tries to start but when you try the electric start it just turns over but doesnt even act like it wants to start. The spark plug is dry and it shoots fuel out of the back(air filter side) of the carb. Weve had the carb off twice and it is complety clean. What are some things we can try?
    • By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc