Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadnut20

If you were couchin it today check this out !!LOL

Went up and rode some snow !!

ShortrideLOL001.jpg

ShortrideLOL002.jpg

ShortrideLOL003.jpg

ShortrideLOL006.jpg

ShortrideLOL011.jpg

ShortrideLOL008.jpg

ShortrideLOL004.jpg

ShortrideLOL009.jpg

ShortrideLOL005.jpg

ShortrideLOL010.jpg

ShortrideLOL007.jpg

Snow wasn`t the problem but the ICE was a pain !!! still it was fun to ride with some friends and chill !!!

nice pics! i need a heated garage to get mine started.... guess i'll be couchin' it this winter....

I have the heated garage !!

yah ok, i get it, rub it in,,, need some salt too? LOL

NA I got plenty !!:laugh: The wife built me a man cave out there ! Cable TV and Pool Table !! She just has figured out how to sneek a bed for me out there !!! :biggrin:

Why do you need a heated garage?

I wish the guy I ride with wouldn't have been busy today. He didn't have time to ride so we didn't go out to Brushy Ridge. Now I feel like the pics are rubbing it in my face.

Why do you need a heated garage?

I wish the guy I ride with wouldn't have been busy today. He didn't have time to ride so we didn't go out to Brushy Ridge. Now I feel like the pics are rubbing it in my face.

I work on chit out there ! It sucks in the cold !! Plus the beer out there !!LOl

@knighthawk : my bike is hopped up somewhat, and the weather here is so cold now, -20 to -50, it really needs to be indoors warm. i had it in a heated garage for 3 years with no problems, now outside i can't get it started. it will turn over, but not start, and i don't like shooting it with quick start so i don't.

Went up and rode some snow !!

ShortrideLOL009.jpg

Snow wasn`t the problem but the ICE was a pain !!! still it was fun to ride with some friends and chill !!!

I hate when that happens when snow/ice riding.

Nice pics Quadnut guy !! :cheers2c:

Not sure I get a kick out of roll'in my bike :dammit: ... but I sure like the snow !!! :woot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.