Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

what is your preference on the location of gear selector and why?

i like left hand selectors because you don't have to take your hand off the throttle.

same here i like them on the left side!!!!!

alot of manufactures put them on the right side so you will take your hand off the throttle and save extra ware on the tranny ... it doest matter to me as long as when i put it in gear it go's ...lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brad Leeson
      Can someone please tell me where the pilot air jet is located? I can't find anything other than on the pilot jet. It's on a 2005 yfz 450. 
    • By Tiffany Rowland
      I am working on a Honda sportrax I just got my daughter for get birthday and the reverse and neutral light are not working. When I traced the wire down I saw that it wasn't plugged in but I don't see where it is supposed to connect. Does any one have a general idea of where I should look?

• By Tahj
      I am looking to see why my 2005 Grizzly  660 won't crank. I have set the valves but suspect a loose timing chain.
      When working to remove the valve cover I found a "cap tensioner case" - parts #25  - #299 on Babbitts site.
      The  cover seems to bridge the valve cover and the cylinder head. What the hell is it and what surprises will I  find if I remove it?
      Uncharted territory for me.
    • By Tahj
      I lost the brass throttle cable end
      I can't find on cable or carb drawings 
      help
    • By Gary Kozdra
      I rebuilt the top end, rebuilt the carb, and replaced the reed. Starts, runs and idles but has no power.  Cant barely move itself with no one on it. Air filter ok. Sounds like its bogged down with throttle open. Compression test showed 140 psi. Plug looks good. Gaskets look good. Im lost. Any suggestions??????
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ashton Crawford
      Hello everyone, i have 2000 Polaris Trail Blazer 300 I’ve been stumped on for weeks. I’m having a lot of issues starting the quad. I cleaned the carb spotless because I thought it was a carb issue and bought a new fuel line because it wasn’t getting fuel. The carb gets fuel perfectly fine now but it won’t start. The spark plug I a little worn out but it’s good enough for just one start. The only time it does “start” is when I spray starter fluid into the carb. But it never stays on. It’ll start for a bout a second then just die out immediately even if you’re giving it some throttle and the choke is on. I have no clue what I should do. If you need more information, have questions, or have any slight idea what the issue would be and how I could resolve it. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
    • By Suzukiquadrun
      Hello, i recently bought a 2000 Suzuki LTF500 semi-automatic. I was riding it and found out that its hard to shift into 3rd gear and above. could it be because of the tuning because the rpm might be to high, cuz in neutral it would sometimes rev high by itself? or could it be something in the trany?
      Also it shifts easily when off
    • By stepadery
      The connector that that plugs into the switch evidently was caught by something while riding (I'm guessing) and a couple of wires were pulled out of the connector. I have attached a picture. Is there any where that I can get this female end with pigtails without buying the entire wiring harness? I'm a pretty good wire splicer and solderer.

• By chad13cook
      The problem is that it continues to change gears shifting down. Starting in N, down to 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, N, 1st, 2nd, etc. If you start in N and shift up, straight to 4th...
      What would cause this and why is it reversed for shifting?
    • By wbholoch
      Hi all, I don't recall the year but I have two Kazuma Coyotes 90cc for my kids. One is fine the other one slips in forward gear to the point it won't run.
      Before I tear into this anyone have an idea of gear box adjustment or what type this is? Direct drive, band type?
      Any advice is appreciated since the kids are not very patient taking turns with one running go kart.
      Thanks for the time.