Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV club, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

quadcrazy

January 2012 ATV Photo Contest!

January 2012 ATV Photo Contest

January2012ContestForum.jpg

Theme: "Winter ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.

* Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.

Prize: QuadBoss XT ATV Hand Mitts Check out the press release here!

Rules: Submit your "Winter ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

Last day to enter a photo is January 27th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of January to determine the winner.

Voting will end January 31st and the winner will be announced! Good Luck!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

All I need now is some snow. I got a good idea for this one.

Only ONE Photo ?? ... :dammit:

OK ... I'll use this one ........ :woot:

P1020896.jpg

Is that a movable igloo Gunny?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Ah .......... maybe .......... and maybe not !! :toetap05c:

Only ONE Photo ?? ... :dammit:

OK ... I'll use this one ........ :woot:

P1020896.jpg

Wow Gunny I didn`t Know how big that set up is !! Nice

Wow Gunny I didn`t Know how big that set up is !! Nice

I think part of that HUGE look in this photo ... is the angle at which the photo was taken !! :cheers2c:

It does look HUGE huh !! ...... The bike that is !! :smilielol5c: ... :smilielol5c: ... :smilielol5c:

Yours looks way better then this one..

Thanks. Lol. His bike looks way better now.

I'm still waiting for some good snow here...so I'll post this pic from a few years ago on my king quad with the wife in case we don't get any snow this month...got a dusting tonight with some ice..

684-In-the-snow-on-our-ATV.jpg

looking good Quadnut.

Yea I got up first and snapped this pic of any buddy givin it heck !!LOL