quadcrazy

January 2012 ATV Photo Contest!

Ok, so my winter is a lot warmer then all of the posted picture locations.

Sitting out about 1 mile from Oldsmobile Hill at Glamis Sand Dunes January 13th, 2012.

2452877f.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

here's my winter pic ...

hard to find a winter pic, usually too darn cold out to be fiddling with a camera :nopityc:

on the clearwater one sunny day ...

thisone.jpg

Edited by oxidized_black

Ok, so my winter is a lot warmer then all of the posted picture locations.

Sitting out about 1 mile from Oldsmobile Hill at Glamis Sand Dunes January 13th, 2012.

I like this one the best, who needs snow to have some winter fun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By Srx_Man
      Hey I own stock why Yfz 450 and I'm just looking to slap a turbocharger on it.. I was just wondering if they're pretty compatible with these machines it is the carburetored version Yfz 450. I have all the piping hook ups / kit that's threw HURON SPEED an i also have turbo lined up for it gt 12.. I was just wondering what else I need to make this work? I know i would need to up the Jets and stuff for starter but Is it just that simple or do I need blow off valves and like some time on regulator on it or so forth? Trying get ideal what i would need
    • By pickytar
      I have a Chinese Hybird 250 or that's what I was told it was. I found 17 numbers on the frame. Will these numbers tell me exactly what it is that I have? (I know that its a 2006 from a plate on the front)
    • By txlora84
      I have a 110cc atv not sure of a brand its a Chinese model. I put on a new harness with cdi solenoid and all those. I have put a new starter on, and carburetor. I bypassed the start button cause it was just making the solenoid click. with the new button switch the atv will crank but not start. I tried to jump the solenoid and it did nothing. I am stumped. also I noticed gas leaking from the carburetor and when I took the filter off there was gas in it. I cleaned the carburetor and nothing was stuck or clogged. can someone help me out.