Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Do any of you do motocross? It's my dream to do that and quadcross. Just wondered if any of you do that sort of stuff. :biggrin:

I do. thumbsup4kk.gif I race Motocross, Arenacross, rodeo and drags. I am going to try out cross country this month. I race a 250 mojave. I just got a KFX450r, but I haven't raced it yet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) presented by CST Tires, an AMA National Championship, came to an end for the 2018 season this weekend, August 11-12, in Hurricane Mills Tennessee at the historic Loretta Lynn Ranch. Only 10 points separated the top two riders in the AMA Pro ATV standings – Rockford Fosgate/Ti-Lube/Honda’s Joel Hetrick and Wienen Motorsports/Yamaha/Maxxis’ Chad Wienen – after their season-long battle came all the way down to the final moto of the year.
      View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) presented by CST Tires, an AMA National Championship, came to an end for the 2018 season this weekend, August 11-12, in Hurricane Mills Tennessee at the historic Loretta Lynn Ranch. Only 10 points separated the top two riders in the AMA Pro ATV standings – Rockford Fosgate/Ti-Lube/Honda’s Joel Hetrick and Wienen Motorsports/Yamaha/Maxxis’ Chad Wienen – after their season-long battle came all the way down to the final moto of the year.
      View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      products Wal-Mart gold!
      We put together a cool collection of ATV and UTV products from Wal-Mart. View the full article
    • By StolenATV
      My 12 year old son worked and saved up his hard earned money to buy his ATV and Dirt Bike. Yet both were stolen out of his grandparents garage. Now his has no money and nothing to show for working and saving so hard! His heart is literally broken over this,as well as mine for him.please help me find the low life’s who did this to my child and please help to bring back my sons hard earned things. He’s a very, very good child,who is an innocent victim. Please give me ANY information u might come across! I would greatly appreciate any kind of help u may give me. We would be forever greatful!
      !
      Thank u so much!
      The post STOLEN 2016 Tao Tao ( green and black – with motocross logo stickers on it) 125cc ATV appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article