Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ryant35

**Worcs Round 1 Photos **

Thanks guys! I'm getting into photographing ATV's with this season's Worcs series. I'm hoping to go to all the races this season and provide coverage. Do you guys have anybody on here that race in this series?

i am this year, racing worcs, i race GNCC out east as well but live in cali, so i travel lalot...

dude nice pics.. I was their as well. i will be at next round

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dexter-Bernice Luck
      Inviting all CF MOTO owners to join us at CF MOTO WE RIDE  on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/400047730908167/
      Plan rides, ride with others, just get to know owners in other areas and share riding information.
    • By Tahj
      I am looking to see why my 2005 Grizzly  660 won't crank. I have set the valves but suspect a loose timing chain.
      When working to remove the valve cover I found a "cap tensioner case" - parts #25  - #299 on Babbitts site.
      The  cover seems to bridge the valve cover and the cylinder head. What the hell is it and what surprises will I  find if I remove it?
      Uncharted territory for me.
    • By Tahj
      I bought a "project" Grizzly 660, I think it has been a few people's project. The PO had it for a while and did not have time to work on it. He said the battery was good, but I don't know how he knew because the display was blank, no lights and won't crank or run. 
      I found a nest under the front cover, by the CVT inlet, a chewed thru wire and a few more without insulation. Rewired those from the connector (black 3 wire to the display) and replaced the fuse as suggested by a search from this site. That got the display working and power to other circuits. 
      I replaced the aftermarket start switch with a used OEM switch from eBay. Then it would crank a little, and started once for a few seconds. 
      I'm a small engine mechanic - mowers, snow blowers, etc. In my small engine work I have had a number of rider mowers that would crank about a half turn and then stop. The owners have suspected a bad battery and changed it with no improvement. Setting the valves to spec usually fixed this.

I set the valves on the Grizzly without solving the crank problem. I wonder if the timing chain could be off - slipped a tooth. 
      I don't know any way to check for this without pulling the head and looking at the timing marks on the cam gear. 
      Is there another way to check for proper timing?

• By Jordan Ritzman
      What are some good online vendors for parts
    • By fede hanssen
      Hi all,
      I have just got a 1995 Bayou 220 from my brother. It is in decent condition ant it has not been used much, yet it has been sitting idle for a long time (4+ years).
      The plan is to overhaul it and move it to a location where it will be used 4-6 times a year, so, beyond having the battery charged, the idea is to have it ready and in good condition. It will be stored in a steltered place while waiting to be used.
      My questions would be: 1. What things should I carry out as basic overhaul tasks / 2. What are the typical aches, things to watch out for in this model/year.
      I definitely plan on changing all the fluids, filters,  battery, cleaning the carb, etc. but any specific recommendation from your experience will be of great help.

thanks in advance!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      We have a new picture section and encourage everyone to upload their ATV photos. Looking for some suggestions on our categories. We used some of the old categories that we had. Currently you can upload photos to the different categories without creating an album, or you can create as many albums as you like to organize your photos.
      Currently the categories are:
      Crazy ATV Photos
      Show Off Your ATV
      Group ATV Photos
      ATV Scenic Rides
      Sport ATV Photos
      Utility ATV Photos
      Thinking we need:
      ATV Riding Spots
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/gallery/
    • By CK1999_400ex
      well every one i ran the IXCR rock run race on sunday and got 2nd in the utility quad class ... i was 87th over all out of over 140 quads .. if you want to see the results you can get on there website .. home my #is 389 and my name ic chris krantz ... today i feel like i was ran over by a truck.. i had a blast doing the race but at 41 years old it was alot of work ...lol.. the corse was a little over 5 miles long and i did 5 laps .. thanks for reading my post and hope every 1 has a happy thanks giving ... click the link (home) and go to the IXCR site
    • By quadcrazy
      The QUADCRAZY MOST COMMENTS Contest is back! We had such a success running this contest over the summer, we decided to do it again! Now from October through December, the member with the most comments/posts each month, will win one of every prize below! New prizes may also be added during the contest period by supporting sponsors! You must have at least 30 comments for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors below for more info on the prizes.
      $25 Rocky Mountain ATV MC Gift Card
      $25 Motorcycle Superstore Gift Card
      4 Wheel Parts $25 Gift Card
      1 Gallon QuadBoss Tire Sealant $53.95 MSRP
      8" Die-Cut Sticker
      GearUp2Go $25 Gift Card
      Cycle Gear $35 Gift Card NEW!
      * More Sponsors May Be Added During The Contest!
      By the end of each month, everyone on the 'MOST COMMENTS" lists here, will receive 5 QUADCRAZY Stickers! It's easy to win, just write a comment to a fellow member on their page, picture, video, or blog. There are over 5,900 forum threads, 5,800 members, 4300 pictures, and 400 videos alone, that you can drop a comment on to win! Good Luck!
      * Comments that are not original and considered spam will be removed, bringing your total down. Winning comments will be reviewed and re-calculated if needed, so post wisely!

We are counting comments for the following areas only:

1. Member Profile Page Comments/Guestbook Sections
      2. Picture Comments under our Picture Section
      3. Video Comments under our Video Section
      4. Blog Comments under our Blog Section
      5. Forum Posts in our Forum Section
      6. Music Comments in our Music Section

You can can post your contest questions in this thread. We will update this thread with contest news. Good Luck!
    • By midwestxcracing
      guys and gals this one is gonna be huge, its gonna be a whole weekend event,
      Friday 7/23
      4pm- Property opens for primitive camping. A few select electric sites are available with RSVP OR neighboring Fallen Rock Campground.
      $18 Gate Fee for Friday and Saturday.
      Fee includes entry to the property all weekend, camping, concert, and hog roast.
      Children under 12 not racing
      get in FREE!
      Saturday 7/24
      11am- Motorcycle ride through Parke county’s covered bridges, Turkey Run and Shades park area.
      UTV Registration at 4:30 PM , Race Starts at 6 PM
      7:30 pm- Hickory Smoked Hog Roast with side served. Feel free to bring additional sides to share.
      8:30 pm-Big City Steal will be performing. You may have seen them perform in central Indiana or an Abate event. They put on a great show
      Sunday 7/25
      7:00 AM Gates Open
      Youth Registration at 7AM, Race Starts at 8:30 AM
      Bikes Registration starts at 8:00 AM Race Starts at 10:30 AM
      Quad Registration starts at 10:30 AM Race Starts at 1:30 PM
      for more info go to
      midwestxc.com
      fallenrockrace.com
    • By midwestxcracing
      guys and gals this one is gonna be huge, its gonna be a whole weekend event,
      Friday 7/23
      4pm- Property opens for primitive camping. A few select electric sites are available with RSVP OR neighboring Fallen Rock Campground.
      $18 Gate Fee for Friday and Saturday.
      Fee includes entry to the property all weekend, camping, concert, and hog roast.
      Children under 12 not racing
      get in FREE!
      Saturday 7/24
      11am- Motorcycle ride through Parke county’s covered bridges, Turkey Run and Shades park area.
      UTV Registration at 4:30 PM , Race Starts at 6 PM
      7:30 pm- Hickory Smoked Hog Roast with side served. Feel free to bring additional sides to share.
      8:30 pm-Big City Steal will be performing. You may have seen them perform in central Indiana or an Abate event. They put on a great show
      Sunday 7/25
      7:00 AM Gates Open
      Youth Registration at 7AM, Race Starts at 8:30 AM
      Bikes Registration starts at 8:00 AM Race Starts at 10:30 AM
      Quad Registration starts at 10:30 AM Race Starts at 1:30 PM
      for more info go to
      midwestxc.com
      fallenrockrace.com