Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the

man's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband

That they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was

Too skinny. So the wife offered to donate some of

Her own skin. However, the only skin on her body that

The doctor felt was suitable would have to come from

Her buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they

Would tell no one about where the Skin came from,and

They requested that the doctor also honor their secret.

After all, this was a very delicate matter. After

The surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at

The man's new face. He looked more handsome than he

Ever had before! All his friends and relatives just

Went on and on about his youthful beauty!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome

With emotion at her sacrifice. He said, 'Dear, I just

Want to thank you for everything you did for me. How

Can I possibly repay you?'

My darling,' she replied, 'I get all the thanks I need

Every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Polaris Magnum 425 idles fine, runs terrible

I have a 425 Magnum that idles great but seems to flood out when I rev it up, sputters, backfires a little somtimes. No water in gas, good fuel filter, carb seems to be fine, good working diaphram. Plug change makes no difference whatsoever.

By oliverstevenrjr, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 14 replies
    • Quad Accident in Schuylkill by 901 pub.

Anyone know anything about an accident in the 901 area on Sunday bout 12:00. We found a kid knocked out. Didnt see the accident. We helped the Schuylkill FD get Tom out of the woods but were looking for an update as to how he is??? He looked to be about 15-17 years old. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

By marioweldinginc, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 0 replies
    • couple of quick ones PT 2

more pics from sun !! This is Scottys rock trail !! This is the top!! Great day -

By quadnut20, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 13 replies
    • couple of quick ones

plenty more: North Rampart 27 May 2012 pictures by WillyPoPP - Photobucket

By WillyPoP, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 6 replies
    • Accident Report

This is a bricklayer's accident report, which was printed in the newsletter of the Australian equivalent of the Workers' Compensation board. This is a true story. Had this guy died, he'd have received a Darwin Award for sure. Dear Sir, I am writing in response to your request for additional information in Block 3 of the accident report form. I put "poor planning" as the cause of my accident. You asked for a fuller explanation and I trust the following details will be sufficient. I am a bricklayer by trade. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six-story building. When I completed my work, I found that I had some bricks left over which, when weighed later were found to be slightly in excess of 500lbs. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which was attached to the side of the building on the sixth floor. Securing the rope at ground I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the bricks into it. Then I went down and untied the rope, holding it tightly to ensure a slow descent of the bricks. You will note in Block 11 of the accident report form that I weigh 135 lbs. Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel, which was now proceeding downward at an equally impressive speed. This explained the fractured skull, minor abrasions and the broken collar bone, as listed in section 3 of the accident report form. Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley. Fortunately by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope, in spite of beginning to experience pain. At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel. Now devoid of the weight of the bricks, that barrel weighed approximately 50 lbs. I refer you again to my weight. As you can imagine, I began a rapid descent, down the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the two fractured ankles, broken tooth and several lacerations of my legs and lower body. Here my luck began to change slightly. The encounter with the barrel seemed to slow me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell into the pile of bricks and fortunately only three vertebrae were cracked. I am sorry to report, however, as I lay there on the pile of bricks, in pain, unable to move, I again lost my composure and presence of mind and let go of the rope and I lay there watching the empty barrel begin its journey back down onto me. This explains the two broken legs. I hope this answers your inquiry.

By mywifeknowseverythin, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 10 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By hangingon
      Some of you have seen the pics or vids of where I ride across from my house. Well it looks like a creek to many but it's just a small part of a bigger river. So today my friend ask if I have ever crossed the bridge and gone to the other side of the river. My answer was no I went and He said he's been riding there all summer and when he see other people out there they wavy in passing. It turns out it's set up for hunting and hanging out it has tables & chairs an enclosed deer stand.We went in thru a trail when we left we were on the field riding we came out and there was a gate where we ended up comming out and was posted no tresspassing. I'am going to see if I can find out who owns the land and see if they mind us riding there I don't want to get in trouble or disrespect someone. I hope they say YES!! That would give me plenty of trails to ride on.
    • By mabridges
      I agree with this because the first time I took my new four wheeler out years ago, I had no experience in riding. I was going slow and still turned the 4-wheeler over and had a few bruises and was lucky to not get hurt any worse. So it doesn't matter how slow or how fast. It has to do with technique. So everyone please take a safety course for yourself, your family and the ATV community.
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order. He said, 'I want three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards.'
      The brand new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear stupid, went to the kitchen and said to the cook, 'This guy out there just ordered three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running Boards. What does he think this place is, an auto parts store?'
      'No,' the cook said.. 'Three flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up, and running boards are 2 slices of crisp bacon.
      'Oh, OK!' said the blonde. She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer.
      The trucker asked, 'What are the beans for Blondie?
      (I LOVE THIS ONE..........)
      She replied, 'I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires, headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up!
      FOR ONCE THE BLONDE GETS EVEN!!!!!(#1 of top 10 posters from old SWR Site)
    • By Stoopidbot1
      This just went into effect yesterday.
      Four counties in southwestern Colorado that passed a law requiring driver's licenses and liability insurance for ATV riders want the state to enact similar requirements.
      Officials in San Juan, Hinsdale, Ouray and San Miguel counties enacted the stricter law in 2006 to maintain safety on the Alpine Loop, a scenic, rugged trail through the San Juan Mountains that links Silverton, Telluride, Ouray and Lake City that has become a popular tourist attraction.
      State law does not require liability insurance and allows children as young as 10 to operate ATVs.
      A ranger last year issued 250 warnings and 15 citations, which carry a $150 fine. Officials say many visiting the area are caught off-guard by the local requirement and have threatened to visit other areas of the state.