Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jamerons33

Norcal here

hi EVERYONE.. SACRAMENTO,CA HERE... LOVE RIDING, RIDE ABOUT 5 TIMES A WEEK, I RACE PROFESSIONAL XC RACING IN GNCC, AND WORCS, AND SCCS RACING STARTING THIS YEAR, I AM 36 AND CANT GET ENOUGH OF RIDING....

I HAVE A LOCAL GROUP AROUND SAC THAT MEETSUP AND GOES RIDING WEEKLY.. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN, DIRTBIKES,QUADS SIDE BY SIDE,, I DONT CARE,, LETS JUST RIDE AND HAVE FUN....

THANKS FOR HAVING ME..

ATV, DIRTBIKE SAND AND DIRT RIDERS AND DUNERS (Rancho Cordova, CA) - Meetup

got my 2 year old son his first quad tonight.. lt-z50 suzuki,, woohoo cant wait to take him out riding..

thanks guys for the warm welcomes..

Edited by jamerons33

got my 21 year old son his first quad tonight.. lt-z50 suzuki,, woohoo cant wait to take him out riding..

thanks guys for the warm welcomes..

cool !! he must be excited too !! post some pics when you get a chance, everybody likes pics

ok thanks everyone..... yes he is pumped to ride........ cant wait for him to be old enough to handle it to ride the sand dunes..

i am from pennsylvania originally and lived there for 31 years so this california sand is still new to me as well....

you guys are great........

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.