SteveS

FS: Yamaha Blaster Very clean Extras

Dont let the year fool you this bike is clean. 1998 Blaster very low hours of riding. Bike is in great shape and cleaner then my 2003 300 ex. Adult owned. Rebuilt top end. Ready to ride and fast. 1399.00

Extras:

FMF pipe

Bills Silencer

DG Alloy Ner bars

DG front bumper

New Holeshot tires

Polished Alloy wheels

Boyensen Reeds

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By Sandy10145
      Hi guys I'm new to the forums and I need some help to make a decision. I recently started riding quads a few months ago and have been riding a Yamaha blaster. I'm now deciding of getting a raptor 350, Honda 400ex, trx450, or yfz 450. At first I looked into the 350 but I wanted more power. Recently I looked into the yfz and read it has a smoother ride and something about adjusting the cylinders? Any information on what I should get, pros? Cons? Would all be extremely helpful.
    • By dyyjrr9
      I just got a 1991 Yamaha Moto 4 for my son and I am looking for a service repair manual. I know that the timing chain needs replaced.
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, I try to find this manual in the threads but you have a lot of stock here
      Cannot find this particular manual.
      I found it for YFM200 but not sure if they are the same.
      Thanks if you could help me with that.
      Im new here so if I did something wrong, please tell me.
    • By davidwestfall
      looking for direct shift shifting lever that properly fits my 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 and fits my foot the same as a stock 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 shifting lever fits my foot