Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

oxidized_black

Polaris ATV Service Manuals

I recently purchased a 2001 Sportsman 500 and would love to get a download for the service manual. Thanks in advance.

Hello Oxidized_Black. Thanks for the welcome message. I need the service manual for the 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4.

Hello Oxidized_Black. Thanks for the welcome message. I need the service manual for the 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4.

this link is for the sportman 500 and xplorer 1996 - 2003

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhXWmd2YWI4Q1RIRHRVag

and this one for all polaris 1996 - 1998

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhXWmdxU1BGOFNKUmNUQw

New to site!

Looking for 2006 polaris sportsman efi x2 500 h/o manual or the yesr closest to not sure how often they changed their gear boxes Thanks

Regards

New to site!

Looking for 2006 polaris sportsman efi x2 500 h/o manual or the yesr closest to not sure how often they changed their gear boxes Thanks

Regards

all i have is a 2005 500 carburated and a 2007 700 and 800 efi ... i'll look around for you ....

the 2005 should be good as this issue does not concern the efi or electrical system its more for a reference guide for me .

Thanks !!

Hi all, just come across this forum and wondering if anybody has a manual for a 2000 Polaris 500 Scrambler 2x4 (auto) as mine has a serious knock when I open it up. Don't think it's in the engine but I would rather not pull the whole machine apart looking until i'm sure I can put it back together without any pieces left over. Thanks in advance and you all enjoy your day.

Edited by Polaris500
missed out details

Hi all, just come across this forum and wondering if anybody has a manual for a 2000 Polaris 500 Scrambler 2x4 (auto) as mine has a serious knock when I open it up. Don't think it's in the engine but I would rather not pull the whole machine apart looking until i'm sure I can put it back together without any pieces left over. Thanks in advance and you all enjoy your day.

all i have that would be close is an all models for 1996 - 1998 ...

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhXb2VCSU9iV3lGa2RVag

Hello oxidized_black, I am a new member to this forum and this is my first post. My son just purchased a 2006 Polaris Predator 500 and was wondering if you had a manual for that one or something close to it. Thanks.

Hello oxidized_black, I am a new member to this forum and this is my first post. My son just purchased a 2006 Polaris Predator 500 and was wondering if you had a manual for that one or something close to it. Thanks.

probably this is the closest, 500 outlaw ...

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhYQ1ZpeFVvQUxWUThUQw

TAG : Lyle01 ... GatorHunter just posted a whack of manuals you can d-load for free. i made the thread sticky, so it's at the top of the polaris atv section ...

Anybody have a manual for a 2000 Polaris Xpedition 425?

sorry, i don't have one Xpedition manual ... Xplorer's only (400cc)