Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Free Yamaha ATV Repair Manuals

Go to solution Solved by Admin,

Hey Thanx bro. Lemme know if u come across one.

BTW being you are a Yamaha fan I have a question for you. I currently ride a '98 yamaha 350 Big Bear 4x2, but I'm shopping for a new(er), larger, 4 wheel drive quad. I'm pondering a 2 up quad because many times I ride with my wife or my son as passenger. I realize this is unsafe, but I ride at slower speeds when riding double and use extra care. The only 2 up ATVs on the market are Polaris Sportsman, Can-Am Max, and Artic Cat Cruiser. I love Yamaha, BUT they do not offer any 2up ATVs yet. Out of the 3 I listed, which would u recommend? I'm leaning towards Polaris because in all the reviews the ride quality is rated high and their prices seem fair. Can-Am is rated ok, but they seem expensive. I don't know much about Artic Cat reliability. I drive mostly in dirt/sand, but this quad will get into some mud and water. I don't do much rock crawling here in FL. I love how Yamaha has true 4 wheel drive with locking front end. The can am and Pole are on demand 4wd or 3 wheel drive as some ppl call it. What are your thoughts?

i like polaris but they are heavy pigs, maybe not a good choice for mud (don't beat on me polaris riders/owners LOL), can ams are expensive, yes, for what they give ... i am really liking arctic cats now, never really gave them much thought other than building sleds, but they do make nice machines and are more reliable now than before ... swampcat07 could probably give some input as he has both arctic cat and can am ... if i was to get a new machine, it would be really hard not to decide on the wild cat ... but thats a side by side ...

Edited by oxidized_black

OK I'll ask Swampact07. OMG for a SXS yes, the Wildcat is my top choice. Amazing machine, but BIG. I even like the Polaris RZR 800 because it's only 50" wide so it's approved for OHV trails. I don't ride in EXTREME mud but I do go thru mud trails and water. I even pondered the Artic Cat Mud Pro which is already snorkeled and looks killer. The Can AM XMR looks bad A$$ too but it cost as much as a car! I'm trying to gear up for family atv trips. I currently own a 98 yama Big bear 350 and a 92 Polaris Trail Boss 250. With 2 boys and my wife we need bigger or multiple machines. I think those sxs 4 door models r waaaay too long for trails I typically ride. I was wanting to get a 2 up atv for starters and eventually get a 2 man sxs so all four of us can ride around safely.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, newb here...just got an 06 Bruin 350 4x4. Ox, do you have a service manual for it?

Thanks

the closest i have is an all line up of 2005. it's a gig big ...

http://rapidshare.com/files/1053603385/2005%20Yamaha%20Line%20Service%20Manual.zip

let me know if it downloads ok for you, not sure if i have to change some settings at rapidshare ...

my links aren't working for me from rapidshare, going to do some tweaking in settings LOL ...

here's a link that DOES work ... https://www.yousendit.com/download/UW16ZGVlK3hRWUx2bk1UQw

It worked....thanks! I guess the Bruin 350 4x4's are all the same from 04-06. Maybe they just used the same fsm cause the one in the file was for 04, which makes sense.