Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

oxidized_black

Yamaha ATV Service Manuals

I have yet to find a repair manual for either my 2003 400 4wd Big Bear,
or my 2008 YFM45FGXGR 450 Grizzly 4WD/irs

Thanks in advance for anyones assistance, and yes, I have treid to google, and downloaded several, but in each case they were not correct ones...TIA!

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I have yet to find a repair manual for either my 2003 400 4wd Big Bear,
or my 2008 YFM45FGXGR 450 Grizzly 4WD/irs

Thanks in advance for anyones assistance, and yes, I have treid to google, and downloaded several, but in each case they were not correct ones...TIA!

Did you try the downloads section? Maybe this one:

thanks for replies and pm's.
No, haven't found them yet. 
Pored through the downloads to no avail.

Seems the air/oil cooled 400 big bear is hard to find. The link (thanks ajmboy) is for the h20 cooled version, and has key differences.
Also, found the 08 660 Grizz, but not the 450. Any help here, anybody?

The pm'd links will not open, keep getting "files damaged or corrupted" message.
Also having some difficulty with registration on another Grizzly site-keep getting message "you have entered an invalid email account"-
despite checking it IS correct x4. Grrrr! Computers will be the death of us all!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Warren Miller said:

Do you have a manual for a 87 Moto 4 350?

I don't see any manuals available for a 350.

1 hour ago, Darrell Kirby said:

Hi I'm looking for a service manual for a 1986 yamaha moto 4 quad yfm 200

Try this from our downloads section.

Any Yamaha manuals we have that are shared by members would be located here https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/category/3-yamaha-atv/

I dont think the 350 motor ever changed, one of the other manuals for 350s might get you by

Edited by Grizzlebee

I'm so happy I found this resource. My son got a Big Bear 400 for next to free and it needs a LOT of work. Motor runs great but the diffs are shot and the suspension needs rebuilt. 

On 5/7/2012 at 8:49 AM, Toddub said:

Greetings,

I am looking for the following 2 manuals,

2000-2005 Yamaha BigBear 400

1998 Yamaha 600 Grizzly

Thanks,

Todd

I am also looking for a service manual for 2005 Big Bear 400

On 8/13/2018 at 1:37 AM, schroedz said:

This should be it:

On 8/13/2018 at 1:37 AM, schroedz said:

Is yours the AIR COOLED model, like mine? It has a small oil cooler, and cylinder/heads are finned, no water jackets.
That manual seems to be missing...been searchiung for year.
I was unaware they offered a water-cooled, belt drive BigBear  that year.

Edited by Vertigo

At wits end trying to find the  service manual for 2004-06 Bruin 350 4x4 service manual

Have looked thru the downloads here and unable to find it

I downloaded the big 1GB 2005 file but the Bruin 350 manual was not in there

When you click on the link for the YFM350 manual it opens the 400FAR

Any help appreciated

On 9/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, AKATV said:

At wits end trying to find the  service manual for 2004-06 Bruin 350 4x4 service manual

Any help appreciated

I am also looking for the YFM35FAVH, 2006 Bruin 350 Auto 4X4 Service Manual.  Looked just about everywhere.  

I've downloaded the 2005 Yamaha Service Line Manual and the 2003 Yamaha YFM 350 FWAN Service Manual, close on some things but not quite there.

Also, Thanks oxidized_black for all the work you are doing here, looks like it must keep you pretty busy.  I really like the way you have it setup with selecting the Yamaha model for the manual you need, very slick.

Thanks again for all the work

Tim N

On 9/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, Aidan13 said:

I am also looking for the YFM35FAVH, 2006 Bruin 350 Auto 4X4 Service Manual.  Looked just about everywhere.  

I've downloaded the 2005 Yamaha Service Line Manual and the 2003 Yamaha YFM 350 FWAN Service Manual, close on some things but not quite there.

Also, Thanks oxidized_black for all the work you are doing here, looks like it must keep you pretty busy.  I really like the way you have it setup with selecting the Yamaha model for the manual you need, very slick.

Thanks again for all the work

Tim N

Has anyone used repairloader.com for the purchase/download of manuals.  I have this link http://www.repairloader.com/manual.php/61fb36 to this site, they say they have the manual for "Yamaha 04-07 BRUIN 350 4X4 Service Manual PDF Download And Owners Manual ATV Workshop Shop Repair Manual" but there are no pictures of what is being purchased, looks like i'd be purchasing the manual on a hope & a prayer, not sure I have that much faith.

Thanks

Tim N

Edited by Aidan13

On 9/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, AKATV said:

Any help appreciated

The manual that oxidized_black posted "2003 Yamaha YFM 350 FWAN Service Manual" has the correct wiring diagram for my 2006 Bruin 350 Auto 4X4.  Took me a little while to figure it out.  The electrical diagram is on the very last page of this manual page 119.

Also, I want to give-off about how bad Yamaha support is.  I remember a time when you always received a wiring diagram with your owners manual; no more, I guess 1 more piece of paper is to much for Yamaha.  I have been all over Yamaha's support website looking for a service manual or at least just a electrical diagram for my 2006 Bruin, nothing.  I have looked off & on for 2 days on the internet and have been unable to find anything.  If it wasn't for dedicated and selfless people like oxidized_black a lot of Yamaha customers would really be SOL.  How hard can it be to support owners who previously purchased a $7,500 machine from you; an electrical diagram would be less than a kilobyte of data space on one of your servers.  And why are you (Yamaha) unable to sell a digital copies of the service manuals for older manuals, how hard could it be, with just half a thought for your past customers, how hard can it be.  Terrible support.  I am in the market for a new ATV, my existing ATV will be passed down.  With this piss poor Yamaha support and customer loyalty I will be purchasing my new ATV elsewhere. 

it'd be nice but stealerships make a big fat wad of cash fixing things so its not likely to happen. should be glad they havent done the john deere method where they dont allow anyone to work on their stuff at all.