Quantcast

Misc. Chinese ATV Service Manuals

Hi

I have a xbg chinese quad model a7-13 150cc made by wuyi xiaobeige industry & trade co. ltd.

I am looking for a manual for it. I am new to quads but quick handy with mechanics and want to repair a problem I have with it.

I have a feeling that it may be a copy of another manufacturers quad engine but am unsure.

If you have something it would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the link, yeh it seems to be in french, not a whole lot of info in it...I need to rewire it, the previous owner removed the battery and wiring for the electric start and had been bump starting or hittin the starter with jumper cables. I'm sure i can come up with something, minimal wiring like I did on my chopper

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
arcusdog said:
I'm hoping you have a service manual for a Hensim 149cc Sport. Or anything similar will do.

from what i have been told, all the chinese bikes use the same motors, same parts, etc...

here is a 150 manual, i think it is the gy6 motor ...

i will look around for your bike, in the meantime, hope this helps ...

Edited by Ajmboy
Available in Downloads Section

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I am not sure if you have the service manual I need or not. I just bought a used yellow 125cc go Kart so far what I have found it looks like a Viper 125cc 4-stroke semi auto. I need to do a top end and need the manual. a 110cc may be ok as well.

thanks,

Pat

look above at previous 2 posts ... you can d-load these now. ill look to see what else i have

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! I've been looking without luck for an Owners /Service Manual and/or CD for my 2008 JIANSHE-YAHAMA JS250-8 SPORT QUAD (YFZ450 frame and Plastics XT225 229cc engine) for about a year!! I do have the retail information but that company isn't around!! I have their web page advertising for the quad. Thanks for any help you can give me!!! Matt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Charlesbrown
      I’m looking for a top end kit for a Yamaha. I would like to see how well the engine runs before spending $6-$7 hundred on oem. Niche has complete kits from $1-$2 hundred.  Anyone have experience with Niche or similar Chinese companies? 
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By luckyyyyesther
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad(a newbie on ATV). I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!

• By opnea
      Where do yall ride at in South Florida other than the MX track on Krome Ave?
    • By p5200
      I added more fresh gas it sat one day now, it's acting up again. Before cleaning out carburetor it wouldn't idle good and had gas leaks from carburetor. Now it idles pretty good but, if I increase throttle speed at a certain amount it starts missing bad. I'm going to try and post a short video. Just about ready to give up on this thing.😒  you can see reflection perking in video.

20240217_114429.mp4