Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

OXIDIZED_BLACK aka "Oxy" THANK YOU!!

well now thank you thank you .... :notworthy: but please stop :yes:

i joined this site a year ago because i was on other sites :bangheadc: where you could post a problem and wait days for a reply, if you got one at all ... :cuss:c and watch the views of people that read your problem and couldn't give their two cents ... :comp10: i'd rather get two cents worth than nothing at all :yes: so i give my two cents right or wrong because people will at least get the feeling SOMEONE noticed, then i run to swampcat or ck or quadnut or our carb queen or whoever else is well versed in a particular brand and/or area and :prod: them until they post something or give me an answer :laugh:

it's a fun site :partyc: and a great cast of members here that know alot and aren't afraid to share. and that you just gotta love :grouphugc:

keeping it interesting ? :cute: i guess :laugh: blame that on the location and isolation :nopityc:

geeez, this is going to look like a gunny post :wiggle:

i'm just having fun and learning alot from everybody here too, so everyone deserves a pat on the back :ola:

so, thank you cheriah for making this post for me :blush5c:

I have to agree that oxidized_black has been a real contributor here and I see him helping people left and right. I've been here since the early days and have seen people come and go, but only a handful as helpful as ox and none online as often as I have seen him here lately!

That's what really makes this place great, it's the help people can get, and not a month later...like on other sites.

QUADCRAZY is lucky to have such great members and contributors like oxidized_black!:biggrin:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin locked this topic