Quantcast

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

quadcrazy

• 8 months later...

hey everyone, im new here, seems like a cool site wish i woulda stumbled on it sooner, its motivating me to take my camera when we ride so i can get some cool pics and videos broke my hand a couple wks ago ridin went to same place yesterday crashed again, but not as bad at least this time it didnt land on me, then after gettin off my quad and examing the ruts i finally made it up, im kinda stubborn lol, prolly shouldnt b ridin w my hand still messed up but the weather was too nice to pass up

Hello to all, I am Jason and I own a 2007 500cc 4x4 Arctic Cat and a 1986 Yamaha quad four 225cc. I have been riding atv's for a very long time and enjoy it allot.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY Jason!

hey everyone, im new here, seems like a cool site wish i woulda stumbled on it sooner, its motivating me to take my camera when we ride so i can get some cool pics and videos broke my hand a couple wks ago ridin went to same place yesterday crashed again, but not as bad at least this time it didnt land on me, then after gettin off my quad and examing the ruts i finally made it up, im kinda stubborn lol, prolly shouldnt b ridin w my hand still messed up but the weather was too nice to pass up

Welcome aboard! Saw the vids you posted!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Newbie here from the Richmond, Va area! Currently deployed to Afghanistan and looking for some people to ride and hang out with in my local area. I tend to hit Busco Beach, NC alot over the summer and maybe see ya'll there. Great site and looking forward to hangin out in the forums!

Brian

Welcome to QUADCRAZY Birddog4x4!

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      Hello folks, my machine wound up with I think water in the tank etc. It runs but speeds up and slows back down randomly. When not running I don't see gas dripping  from the drain nipple on bottom of float bowl and drain screw is closed tight. With normal idle speed I see no leaking. When the idle speed increases quite a bit on it's own, gas appears to start slowly dripping from float bowl drain nipple? I'm wondering if the carb is flooding and the gas is actually coming from higher up and just appears, to be coming out of nipple but, is actually running down the sides of the nipple? I put a kit in the factory Mikuni carb last year after sitting for a while and I think the gas in the jug I used had drawn moisture. I plan to pull the carb tomorrow and clean everything out. I was just curious if anyone else thinks it's probably something in the carb and is, acutally a flooding problem? Thanks Folks! 🙂
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By prdicon
      South Florida.

How much it worth?

Pros: looking decent.

Cons
      No brakes.
      Front wheel bearings are shot.
      Idles, but sometimes will shot off. Most likely when cold.
      Gas smell and little bit steam in the air filter box when I started it.
      Display screen won't work.
      Tires are dry with cracks.

Not sure if has title, I will check and update.

How much do you think it worth?
    • By RRP
      My new 2023 Polaris Sportsman 850 is in the shop for a pinched Wiring Harness from the factory... 
      I did one ride on it (100kms), then to the shop for a month, waiting for them to replace it with a new one.
    • By quadcrazy
      In a world where digital distractions often dominate our lives, there's an innate desire within us to reconnect with nature and seek thrilling adventures. Polaris Adventures Program is a remarkable initiative that provides an exceptional opportunity for individuals to explore the great outdoors. This unique program offers curated, guided experiences that cater to adventurers of all skill levels, allowing them to immerse themselves in breathtaking landscapes and create unforgettable memories. Let's delve into the many reasons why joining the Polaris Adventures Program is truly beneficial.
      1. Unparalleled Access to Stunning Locations:
      Polaris Adventures Program opens doors to some of the most remarkable and awe-inspiring locations around the world. Whether it's the rugged terrains of mountains, the serenity of lakeshores, or the vastness of deserts, participants have the chance to explore breathtaking landscapes that would otherwise remain inaccessible. From national parks to hidden gems off the beaten path, these adventures provide an opportunity to witness the true beauty of our planet in all its glory.

2. Wide Range of Exciting Activities:
      Regardless of your outdoor interests, the Polaris Adventures Program offers a wide range of activities to suit every adventurer's taste. From thrilling off-road excursions on ATVs and UTVs to scenic road trips on motorcycles or Slingshots, there's something for everyone. The program's diverse fleet of vehicles ensures that participants can choose their preferred mode of exploration, creating an experience tailored to their individual preferences and skill levels.

3. Expertly Guided Experiences:
      One of the standout features of the Polaris Adventures Program is the inclusion of highly experienced and knowledgeable guides. These experts are intimately familiar with the local terrain, ensuring that participants can navigate safely while also discovering hidden gems and learning about the region's history, wildlife, and culture. The guides' expertise enhances the overall adventure, providing valuable insights and ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience for all participants.

4. Safety First:
      Polaris Adventures Program prioritizes the safety of its participants above all else. All adventures are conducted with the utmost regard for safety standards, with vehicles regularly maintained to ensure their reliability. Additionally, participants are given comprehensive safety instructions and provided with appropriate safety gear, including helmets and other protective equipment. This commitment to safety allows adventurers to focus on the experience, knowing that their well-being is in capable hands.

5. Accessible to All Skill Levels:
      Whether you're a seasoned outdoor enthusiast or a novice seeking an adrenaline rush, the Polaris Adventures Program caters to individuals of all skill levels. From introductory rides for beginners to advanced expeditions for experienced adventurers, the program offers a variety of options that match participants' abilities. This inclusivity allows everyone to engage in outdoor activities, fostering personal growth, confidence, and a deeper connection with nature.

6. Social Connections and Community:
      Participating in the Polaris Adventures Program also provides an excellent opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for exploration and adventure. Engaging in group activities fosters camaraderie, allowing participants to build lasting friendships and create memories together. The shared experiences and camaraderie formed during these adventures often extend beyond the program itself, leading to lifelong connections with fellow adventurers.

Conclusion:
      The Polaris Adventures Program is a gateway to thrilling outdoor experiences and an escape from the confines of everyday life. With its exceptional guided adventures, stunning locations, commitment to safety, and inclusivity for all skill levels, this program offers countless benefits to those who choose to embark on its journeys. Whether you seek an adrenaline-pumping escapade or a serene exploration of nature's wonders, the Polaris Adventures Program is your ticket to a world of excitement and discovery. So, pack your sense of adventure and join this remarkable program for an unforgettable journey into the great outdoors.

View full post