Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Just signed up.

My toys:

- 2016 Polaris RZR 900S

- 2007 Suzuki LTZ250 (which I am still trying to gather info on).

And that’s it ? Just trying to get a manual ? Lol. How about hey I’m so and so great web site etc !! Lol just here for the manual. 

👎

I barely have time to keep them running, I search boards for answers to questions I have and on occasion will add something if I can help but who has time to spend on boards or social media or surfing the web. If that's your thing great but for me its a tool nothing more nothing less. I am sure your good guys and someday maybe I will have time but right now its just a way to get and give info

Not trying to be a jerk just trying to get some info

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Hi everyone, 

i have a old kawasaki bayou 300 4x4 1991 and rebuilding the engine, so im probably going to ask you guys a lot of question and cant wait to download the manuel....;-)

Hello everyone new member here. Owner of a 07 trx250ex, 03 warrior, 01 warrior, 01 Lakota sport, and a scrambler 50. Nice site.

Wow a lot of new members and owners of some really cool ATV’s !!! Good luck to you all. You will find a lot of help here with any problems you might have as well as some general conversation and pics/videos. 

Off to a good start for 2019. 

Ride safe! 

2014 Sportsman

new to the thread from north tx

i own an 02 grizzly 660

i just use it to work with dragging trailers and stuff around my property.   

That’s a great welcome @Ajmboy  !!!!!!

Welcome everyone to Quadcrazy! The only real place for atv help and info! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Admin
      For anyone interested, QUADCRAZY goes back to 2003 so I decided to look us up on https://web.archive.org/
      2003 (images no longer exist on the server)

• By quadcrazy
      Please click on the banner below:

• By Admin
      Over the past year, we have made some significant updates to QUADCRAZY and have focused on the forum mostly, since it is the most active part of this community. We've also updated our gallery section so members can easily share photos, added a downloads section for members to share things such as ATV manuals, added a leaderboard and a reputation system. In addition to that, there have been many changes to how members access QUADCRAZY, especially on mobile screens. We've also added login integration with popular social networks such as facebook and twitter. We've made it easier to post, message members, and manage memberships.
      QUADCRAZY launched as a much simpler website back in 2014 and 13 years later, we re still at it. In that time, many users have moved on and many new users have joined. The challenge for sites like this is to keep them current and draw members back to contribute and participate when the big social networks take up more of that "online time" these days.
      We have some cool new features planned for September that will bring in things like:
      Copy and Paste into the editor when typing. Better embedding within posts using just urls (we already auto embed from some sites and our own content). A new recent topics view for the forum. Fluid forum view. New reactions to content to complement the like button. Device management so you manage how you login to QUADCRAZY. ATV Clubs where are members will be able to start their own clubs (public or private) with their own forum. What we would like to know from our members is what to improve, what to add, etc. What do you like and/or dislike? Would you like to see additional website colors/themes, different website layout, maybe wider? Do we need other forum sections, do we need other community sections? Things like this we are interested in hearing about and if its something that can be done to make this place better for everyone, maybe we can do it. 
      So please feel free to post in this topic, your feedback of our ATV community. 😁

• By quadcrazy
      We wish all of our members and their families a very Happy and Healthy Holiday Season! Merry Christmas!

• By Admin
      We are in the process of updating a few areas here on QUADCRAZY, so if you experience any issues, please contact us, send a PM, or reply to this topic. Thanks!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By quadcrazy
      Every so often, a spammer likes to target our community. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. We have steps in place to prevent spammers but because we are a popular site, spammers like to target us and our members.
      We use data from spam data websites to block IPs, force email validation after registration, and have awesome moderators notifying staff of spammers who break through. Once we are notified, we ban then and remove them from QUADCRAZY.
      They like to post in our forum, blogs, on their profile pages, and even message members.
      We do our best to keep it clean, but spammers sometimes get through. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. All we ask is that you notify us of a spammer, and we will remove them from our community!
      :spam2:
    • By Taterjuice
      Hello all, I'm going to ottowa nat forest in UP Michigan next month and my buddy up there is having some trouble with a 96 yamaha kodiak, I'm going over to the yamaha forum and put up the facts that I know.
      Look forward to meeting some new folks!
    • By Nate77
      Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself! I'm Nate, 32, from Tennessee. I love to ride when I can and try to every chance I get. I currently have an '07 AC 700 EFI 4x4. Hope to meet some people from the area who love the same things, hope to learn a lot from this site, and be able to maintain my Cat for as long as possible.
    • By Holeshotr15
      I won the april photo contest and received a $50 Motosport gift certificate, when I went to use it there was a problem with it so I contacted motosport and quadcrazy and they both got it resolved in a few days. Thanks guys and gals for the help! Got myself a new pair of goggles
    • By Radis
      Hey Quadcrazy,
      Well I am new to the atv world, I have been using one of my buddies four wheeler for about 6 months, it is an old one that he never uses. I really enjoy going with my buddies and I am wanting to upgrade to something a little better and newer, I ride a 1970 something Yamaha two wheel drive 250, but I am wanting something for this winter that will rip through the snow and during the rest of the year trail ride.
      I am not wanting to spend a lot of money, I am just wondering where I should start looking and for what.
      Thanks