quadcrazy

Welcome to QuadCRAZY!

255 posts in this topic

One of the admin people will help you out shortly!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

welcome :) once you can finally get to spruce your page up...if you need help w/it let me know :)

I think my page is one of the best on here.....but I also put a ton of work into it ;)

Ok thanks, hoepfully they can help me by tommorow, and i'll get my profile goin good, i sent a thing to the site a minute ago by going to "contact us" at the bottom of the page, i guess we'll see.

Never mind they already took care of it!:woot:

Welcome aboard!

You're on Yahoo and there is an issue with some Yahoo members not getting e-mail from QUADCRAZY. You were not getting the sign up e-mail verification causing you to be locked out of the main portion of this site. The forum is allowed instantly. You should be all set now from what I have been told.

We've notified Yahoo to look into it. :yes:

Ok cool, thanks for helpin me get it sorted out.:bow:

WELCOME MY FELLOW TRIKE BROTHERIN!!!:notworthy:

When you get a Few Spare Moments....I would like you to tell me the Story of how you Came about the Beautiful Piece of ALL TERRAIN history that you so Proudly Display in your Avatar.........

Unless you have Altered the Colors....That looks like one of the RARE.....85 1/2 Tri-Z 250N's

I'm also new... I ride a TRX 450ER... and live in Ariona

Welcome kokanovich!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site. Good riding in Arizona.

welcome new friend :) my husband has an 08 450r and I have an 400ex!

Hi everyone, newbie from Illinios here. Recently bought my first quad, 06 Sportsman 500. It looks like this is a fun site, and I look forward to learning more and hopefully giving back when I can.

Hi everyone, newbie from Illinios here. Recently bought my first quad, 06 Sportsman 500. It looks like this is a fun site, and I look forward to learning more and hopefully giving back when I can.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Welcome to the site. This is a family friendly site, enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask any questions about anything. Someone will help you out when the can.

Welcome to the site!

It would be best if you stayed away from me.....I don't many any sense.....

:kittenhate:

Tom D

Welcome firetech!!!! Glad your here!

Thanks everyone.... it looks like a cool group of people. I appreciate the welcome

Hello! Welcome to QuadCRAZY!!

Hola everyone! Newbie to the site and I guess riding quads since I probably forgot how! LOL Well lets just say I'm not as good as most of you are. But looking forward to going to Buena Vista this year and just booked a room and the event. Grew up in Western Colorado (Montrose)... well kinda I guess. Dad worked construction and we moved arouond a bit but at least I graduated HS from there. Looking forward to checking out the colors again.

Retired Navy but still wanted to travel the globe so I came back for more. Post retirement I worked for UPRR in OR, UT, Elko NV and then Pocatello Idaho...all in 3 yrs so I have wandering feet. To people from those areas I send my hellos...and other areas of course. As you can see my by page, I don't take enough time to ride but will do what I can. Sucks that I have to swap a battery out on basically a new ride but it is 3 yrs old and who wants to get stranded.

Well end of shift so gotta go for now. Peace out and ride safe. Those going to BV, see ya there.

Wayno

Hola everyone! Newbie to the site and I guess riding quads since I probably forgot how! LOL Well lets just say I'm not as good as most of you are. But looking forward to going to Buena Vista this year and just booked a room and the event. Grew up in Western Colorado (Montrose)... well kinda I guess. Dad worked construction and we moved arouond a bit but at least I graduated HS from there. Looking forward to checking out the colors again.

Retired Navy but still wanted to travel the globe so I came back for more. Post retirement I worked for UPRR in OR, UT, Elko NV and then Pocatello Idaho...all in 3 yrs so I have wandering feet. To people from those areas I send my hellos...and other areas of course. As you can see my by page, I don't take enough time to ride but will do what I can. Sucks that I have to swap a battery out on basically a new ride but it is 3 yrs old and who wants to get stranded.

Well end of shift so gotta go for now. Peace out and ride safe. Those going to BV, see ya there.

Wayno

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! I see you are stationed in IRAQ. We have another member in IRAQ: Prime’s Profile » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

Keeping the US safe! Get home safe!:yes:

Wayno

When will you be in Buena Vista? I'm from Denver. We are actually going there this weekend. Gotta let me know when you are there I'll ride with you. Thanks for all you do. Come home safe.

Howdy Gents,

Thank you for the welcome aboard! Won't be to BV until the 23rd of Sept. Gotta get my ride all squared away since it hasn't been started since Oct 07. Hope to see you there.

I'll check with Prime and see who he works for. My camp is pretty close to his so we'll see how it works out. He could still be ACDU at 43.

Enjoy, and thanks again. Out

what exactly is your ride?

what make and model is your atv?

Welcome Wingnut. Glad you found us. How you get to ride soon.