Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

seth

New from Htown Texas

Think i just found my self a home... I have been looking for a good atv dirtbike place and i think i found one... Just picked up two 4 wheelers and a dirtbike couple weeks ago and i am hooked... going to try and get one for my whole family of 5 =)

96 trx 300

95 polaris

02 yz 125

nothing new but they are fun... =)

and thats all that maters...:biggrin:

Well maby you can help :) i have a streched cam chain and dont want to wait two weeks to get replacement can i just pull two links out and put it back on? I would like to ride this coming week while i am off. 300 trx 96 already replaced valves and did not order the chain... :/

Cool thanks ox i will check out in the morning.. we just fixed my brotherinlaws today with new valves. Its a 95 Polaris magnum he picked up for 300 bucks back to runing in two days of work minus shipment of the parts....

Yea we have been very lucky.. traded some old rims for a 1978 xr80 then traded that for the trx 300. Gota lobe craigslist. I wold be very grateful if you found out that info for me.. thanks and good nite!

hey seth welcome to QC !! You came to the right site you will find lots of helpful people on here. it don t matter what you ride as long as your having fun.

Think i just found my self a home... I have been looking for a good atv dirtbike place and i think i found one... Just picked up two 4 wheelers and a dirtbike couple weeks ago and i am hooked... going to try and get one for my whole family of 5 =)

96 trx 300

95 polaris

02 yz 125

nothing new but they are fun... =)

and thats all that maters...:biggrin:

So where do you ride around Houston?

Parents and grandparents properties. In liberty and livingston. You?

Around here ( Alvin) there's alot of land by my house. Just getting tired of the same area. I'll be riding Saturday if you want to meet up. Got another guy with a raptor that rides around here but not sure if he's riding this weekend. Let me know.

Not going to make it this weekend and i think next weekend we are putting rings in the honda...

but i found a cool place to ride yesterday. it is called downsouth offroad park in crosby. 700 acres of trails and mud!!! =) lots of youtube stuff it you want to check it out. Down South Offroad Park only like 10 bucks for the day.