Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Workshop: Rhino Axle and 4x4 CV Boot Install

This workshop was designed to show you how to install aftermarket axles such as Rhino Craft's into your stock Rhino CVs.

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By JacobSlabach
      First of all sorry I have been MIA here for a while, been busy with school and work.  I'll try and reply on some other threads asap, but posting this one because I just picked up a 2017 sportsman 570 before the new year and popped a boot on it going through a mud hole.  The former owner had aftermarket axles on it to accommodate the 4in lift and idk what brand they are but they're skinny as heck and idk what boot to buy to rebuild with?  It's the rear right lower boot (under the brake calp.).  I'll post some pics when I can and sorry again I've missed yall on the forum!
    • By Admin
      As a manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides, TrakMotive has announced the release of 42 new part numbers covering 486 fitment applications for 205 models from Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Kymco, Polaris and Yamaha. Available in both OE replacement and heavy-duty versions, these axles are now in stock and ready to ship. TrakMotive says it is committed to offering the largest selection of CV axles in the industry while bringing new applications to the market.
      TrakMotive CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function, come fully assembled with all necessary hardware included for easy installation with no modifications required and include a one-year limited warranty, according to the company.

TrakMotive CV Axles are available from authorized TrakMotive dealers and distributors. To contact TrakMotive, visit trakmotive.com or call 800-567-1608.
      https://www.autopartsforum.com/topic/92-trakmotive-introduces-42-new-cv-axles-for-atvutv-applications/
    • By Harold Wallace
      i wired to the winch feed that comes right from the battery. i went throuhg the switch to the light bar with AND without a relay. both time i get code C1326 on the dash and loose my EPS. what am i doing wrong? should i be feeding the bar and switching to ground? i just installed a new battery the dealer said will fix it and same problem C1326. $120 wasted again at the dealer. why can't i talk with the mechanics at these places? sales people know little about the new machines and just smile at my wallet.brand new machine by the way too.

• By Mudrecon
      I'm working on a 95 300 kingquad and wondering about the aftermarket carbs. There sure is a price spread -is the OEM recommended or is 'cheap' ok.Off shore are way cheaper but is the quality that bad
      Thoughts

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• Similar Tagged Content

• By mikeexplorer
      Wiring diagram for 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4

• By Zacharia Maisonneuve
      i have a 1993 timberwolf yamaha and the compression is good and lights work but for some reason the electricity is not going to the spark plug(s)! i got a friend to check it out and they said its no use but im not giving up! please help with this!
    • By Hunter Aldridge
      Some times I get spark some times not can ride then it just dies and wont get spark it has new cdi box and stator but I don't know if it has the pickup coil I'm at a loss
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      There are many ways to install grips and make them stick. The best one, short of having grip glue, is to use carb cleaner. First, clean your handlebars with carb cleaner and a rag, then spray the inside of the grips liberally. The carb spray acts as a lubricant first and then actually melts the grips enough so that it will bond to the clean handlebar. This works great for all but the most extreme conditions. If wet weather is involved, you really need to use grip glue, and in addition, you should follow that up with some safety wire.
      QUAD off-road magazine
    • By Enad Nessumsar
      Forward 4x4 works fine but only 2 wheel when shifted into reverse. Can I fix that? ...How please?
      Head scratching!