Quantcast

Stay away from 4 Stroke Tech

I found the cooler instructions online. The ball bearing was missing and so was the barb fittings so no big deal. I substituted the bearing for a set screw. I was warned that he never put together a 500 kit. I told him to be cautious with it and triple check everything as I was unsure what you did or didnt do. He does mostly the 440 kits. They arent a big shop nor the best. But from what Ive heard and from how they handle their business I feel quite comfortable with my motor there.

I am quite unsure why you even give a sh** as to who,what, where, when about my motor. I assume you are feeling better and back to your arrogant ways

Since its your kit and if was just a two day job you should of had it together,running and back to me in April. So I guess its not that simple...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

The directions were in there along with the info on how to re-sleeve the cylinder and the fittings for the oil cooler.

As far as doing the work,yes it had two days worth of work to be done to it. One day to bore the cases and re-sleeve the cylinder and another day to put it together. But as you know there were two jobs in front of you. I got those two jobs done and would have had your motor back 5 weeks ago,but you had to be a hot head demanding something I couldn't give you at that time. So since I didn't see you talking about it for the past 8 weeks I wanted to know how being a hot head that cares nothing about anyone but his self worked out for you! You could have been riding with the job done right having fun.

My loss. Its not your problem anymore. Move on Mickey and go back to building motors for others. Good luck with your health issues and hope you all the best. I will stay with Diggin Racing.

LOL,there you go again trying to tell me what to do,you would think by now you would know you can't do that!

I think they will do a good job for you,just don't try pushing them to do it in your time frame.

With the test and tune this thing rips!! Holy sh**. Ive only ridden it on the street but had to go back to a 15t sprocket!!

Not happy with the oil cooler mounting though. Maybe it will hold up. I put a couple of extra ties on it.

I will admit what Mickey lacks in personality he makes up for it with this kit. Its a quick bike.!!

Next time please dont take your anger out on a motor as a couple of my motor internals where given the ol 5lb sledge it looks like. I had the crank assembly taken apart and turned around as it was assembled backwards. I also thank you for keeping all the hardware/internals organized and not dumped into a couple of zip lock bags oh wait.

Time will tell if this kit holds up. I had Diggin start it and test it so he can shut it down if needed before any damage was done.

I do hope what was sent to me was in fact what I paid for. But for now it did breathe new life into my tired machine.

Thank you all and good day!

With the test and tune this thing rips!! Holy sh**. Ive only ridden it on the street but had to go back to a 15t sprocket!!

Not happy with the oil cooler mounting though. Maybe it will hold up. I put a couple of extra ties on it.

I will admit what Mickey lacks in personality he makes up for it with this kit. Its a quick bike.!!

Next time please dont take your anger out on a motor as a couple of my motor internals where given the ol 5lb sledge it looks like. I had the crank assembly taken apart and turned around as it was assembled backwards. I also thank you for keeping all the hardware/internals organized and not dumped into a couple of zip lock bags oh wait.

Time will tell if this kit holds up. I had Diggin start it and test it so he can shut it down if needed before any damage was done.

I do hope what was sent to me was in fact what I paid for. But for now it did breathe new life into my tired machine.

Thank you all and good day!

Well that sounds good,I guess. I dont know what you are talking about as far as a 5lbs sledge,I never damaged any thing. Im not sure you know what you are talking about as far as the crank,but the rod is clearanced for 4th gear not the counter balance so they better not have turned that around!

These motor are tested and proven to last as good as a stocker. We raced them in the pro am GNNC races and won the championship with no problems.

As per Diggin the assembly was backwards. I did not see the asembly at that point. Maybe he was thinking of another motor or I heard wrong.

Well its broken in, running and making gobs of torque. Im not sure what else there is to say about it. I'll report back if it grenades so you can laugh and say you told me so.

As per Diggin the assembly was backwards. I did not see the asembly at that point. Maybe he was thinking of another motor or I heard wrong.

Well its broken in, running and making gobs of torque. Im not sure what else there is to say about it. I'll report back if it grenades so you can laugh and say you told me so.

Well as long as it shifts into 4th with out any noise you should be good.

• 3 weeks later...
Well Mickey won the battle :P. I think my motor is gunna have to come apart. I have a feeling when I didnt get it back from Diggin right away when it went there completed. Now they have to call Mickey hmmm... Sumthin fishy... Oh well time to buy a 700xx

Sumthin fishy all right,like the fact it was never started,you never rode it,blah,blah,blah. Yes they have to take it back apart and take the crank apart and put it back the way I sent it to you. :aargh:

• 2 weeks later...
The motor is back at Diggin Racing. I havent pressed the issue as Im having problems that I have to take care of first. I thought Id never say this but the motor is really low priority right now. All I can do is watch Youtube clips of atv riding now :-)

Sorry to hear that Mario !! :confused:Hope it works out soon !:yes: