Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

marioweldinginc

Stay away from 4 Stroke Tech

Its not complete but almost there lol. They were 3 weeks behind on work when I dropped off the motor of at Diggin Racing Inc. He did alot of test fitting to see if all rotated correctly and fit correctly. The crank assembly was machined as was the case but not sure. The oil cooler mod was missing a couple of pieces.

I do thank Amelia and Chris for keeping me up to date as to what is going on. Also I can stop by whenever I want. Its 10 min from me. The shop is pretty cool where the quads are all stored on shelves like at Home Depot (space is a premium on Long Island)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Edited by marioweldinginc

Its not complete but almost there lol. They were 3 weeks behind on work when I dropped off the motor of at Diggin Racing Inc. He did alot of test fitting to see if all rotated correctly and fit correctly. The crank assembly was machined as was the case but not sure. The oil cooler mod was missing a couple of pieces.

I do thank Leah and Chris for keeping me up to date as to what is going on. Also I can stop by whenever I want. Its 10 min from me. The shop is pretty cool where the quads are all stored on shelves like at Home Depot (space is a premium on Long Island)

What! It's been two months! It's a two day job. Get over there and tell them in your best NY hot headed way you bought a pass to go riding and this is not exceptable! LOL

The oil cooler isn't missing any parts,we just put JB weld in it where you plug off the hole to re-rought the oil. We can't get the little ball bearing we JB welded in before anymore and it's no big deal either way. We had just got a new computer and we can't use the old program that we made the directions off of so the directions didn't have that changed on them,but I should have wrote that on the sheet. It took me all day just to get the motor boxed up the way I was feeling back then and I forgot that detail. Sorry.

I found the cooler instructions online. The ball bearing was missing and so was the barb fittings so no big deal. I substituted the bearing for a set screw. I was warned that he never put together a 500 kit. I told him to be cautious with it and triple check everything as I was unsure what you did or didnt do. He does mostly the 440 kits. They arent a big shop nor the best. But from what Ive heard and from how they handle their business I feel quite comfortable with my motor there.

I am quite unsure why you even give a shit as to who,what, where, when about my motor. I assume you are feeling better and back to your arrogant ways

Since its your kit and if was just a two day job you should of had it together,running and back to me in April. So I guess its not that simple...

I found the cooler instructions online. The ball bearing was missing and so was the barb fittings so no big deal. I substituted the bearing for a set screw. I was warned that he never put together a 500 kit. I told him to be cautious with it and triple check everything as I was unsure what you did or didnt do. He does mostly the 440 kits. They arent a big shop nor the best. But from what Ive heard and from how they handle their business I feel quite comfortable with my motor there.

I am quite unsure why you even give a shit as to who,what, where, when about my motor. I assume you are feeling better and back to your arrogant ways

Since its your kit and if was just a two day job you should of had it together,running and back to me in April. So I guess its not that simple...

The directions were in there along with the info on how to re-sleeve the cylinder and the fittings for the oil cooler.

As far as doing the work,yes it had two days worth of work to be done to it. One day to bore the cases and re-sleeve the cylinder and another day to put it together. But as you know there were two jobs in front of you. I got those two jobs done and would have had your motor back 5 weeks ago,but you had to be a hot head demanding something I couldn't give you at that time. So since I didn't see you talking about it for the past 8 weeks I wanted to know how being a hot head that cares nothing about anyone but his self worked out for you! You could have been riding with the job done right having fun.

My loss. Its not your problem anymore. Move on Mickey and go back to building motors for others. Good luck with your health issues and hope you all the best. I will stay with Diggin Racing.

My loss. Its not your problem anymore. Move on Mickey and go back to building motors for others. Good luck with your health issues and hope you all the best. I will stay with Diggin Racing.

LOL,there you go again trying to tell me what to do,you would think by now you would know you can't do that!

I think they will do a good job for you,just don't try pushing them to do it in your time frame.

With the test and tune this thing rips!! Holy shit. Ive only ridden it on the street but had to go back to a 15t sprocket!!

Not happy with the oil cooler mounting though. Maybe it will hold up. I put a couple of extra ties on it.

I will admit what Mickey lacks in personality he makes up for it with this kit. Its a quick bike.!!

Next time please dont take your anger out on a motor as a couple of my motor internals where given the ol 5lb sledge it looks like. I had the crank assembly taken apart and turned around as it was assembled backwards. I also thank you for keeping all the hardware/internals organized and not dumped into a couple of zip lock bags oh wait.

Time will tell if this kit holds up. I had Diggin start it and test it so he can shut it down if needed before any damage was done.

I do hope what was sent to me was in fact what I paid for. But for now it did breathe new life into my tired machine.

Thank you all and good day!

With the test and tune this thing rips!! Holy shit. Ive only ridden it on the street but had to go back to a 15t sprocket!!

Not happy with the oil cooler mounting though. Maybe it will hold up. I put a couple of extra ties on it.

I will admit what Mickey lacks in personality he makes up for it with this kit. Its a quick bike.!!

Next time please dont take your anger out on a motor as a couple of my motor internals where given the ol 5lb sledge it looks like. I had the crank assembly taken apart and turned around as it was assembled backwards. I also thank you for keeping all the hardware/internals organized and not dumped into a couple of zip lock bags oh wait.

Time will tell if this kit holds up. I had Diggin start it and test it so he can shut it down if needed before any damage was done.

I do hope what was sent to me was in fact what I paid for. But for now it did breathe new life into my tired machine.

Thank you all and good day!

Well that sounds good,I guess. I dont know what you are talking about as far as a 5lbs sledge,I never damaged any thing. Im not sure you know what you are talking about as far as the crank,but the rod is clearanced for 4th gear not the counter balance so they better not have turned that around!

These motor are tested and proven to last as good as a stocker. We raced them in the pro am GNNC races and won the championship with no problems.

As per Diggin the assembly was backwards. I did not see the asembly at that point. Maybe he was thinking of another motor or I heard wrong.

Well its broken in, running and making gobs of torque. Im not sure what else there is to say about it. I'll report back if it grenades so you can laugh and say you told me so.

As per Diggin the assembly was backwards. I did not see the asembly at that point. Maybe he was thinking of another motor or I heard wrong.

Well its broken in, running and making gobs of torque. Im not sure what else there is to say about it. I'll report back if it grenades so you can laugh and say you told me so.

Well as long as it shifts into 4th with out any noise you should be good.