Quantcast

2012 QUADCRAZY Most Comments Contest!

Awh jeep, don't take it to heart you sure have given me a run for my money. I still did not eat dinner yet. I am not really sure if I need the prizes I just like the challenge. If OX was in the running this month I am sure he would have kicked my butt. There is still one month left. I think the mods just have more posts because we are on all the time. I look forward to reading your comments and seeing you back on the forums. I have to admit that I did not do too much forum reading today.

I also have to add, commenting on the older pics really was a history lesson to where quad crazy came from.

Edited by swampcat07

@ jeeptuff

why would you say that about the mods? i worked 3 weeks out of 4 in june, in camp, 10-12 hour days, tired as hell after work, snail pace inet for 2000 people, 7 year old POS laptop that overheats and shuts down, and when i got back camp at the months end, i posted 'my as* off' like you said you did. i would call it determination, focus, going for gold. some, (Quadnut20) would say that the person has no life ... :laugh:

mods don't have any better advantage than anyone else here. as mods here, admin likes you to drop in once a day or every couple, and look around for spam and proper thread titles and conduct, whether they stay and post their asses off is an individual thing.

JMO ....

p.s. @ jeeptuff

i really thought you had it JT !! you did a bang up job. KUDOS to you man !!! i was your only competition for the longest time and you probably knew i couldn't win twice. secret is not letting up no matter how far ahead you think you are. last year CK1999_400ex and i had a battle going on for the month. it was the most fun i had in a long time on the puter and made a great friend with Chris (The Post Miner)

I got burned last month. I thought I had it and slacked off to watch the X-Games and next thing I knew OX had me and I posted my as* off trying to keep up and couldn't. This month I have been so damn busy I couldn't even come close, but I think I may be able to give it a shot now. The main thing is to just have fun with it. There is a lot of crazy stuff on here and some of the pics are awesome.

Congrats to swampcat07 on winning in July!

Everyone is on equal ground and has the same opportunity to win. Members and moderators (who are members who help this site stay clean and organized) can post in the same places with the same frequency. It comes down to who wants it most. Numbers are calculated automatically by counting comments/posts. Nobody has any advantages over anyone else. Just want to be clear, the one that puts the most time in wins all the prizes...:biggrin:

Today starts August, Have Fun!

I just recieved the 2" Swivel Tie Downs today. All I can say is Thank You Quad Boss and Quad Crazy and wow are they heavy duty.

424315_402368669811532_1480026777_n.jpg

373785_402368686478197_208955127_n.jpg

I will put them to work this weekend, I have a long trip planned with 400+ miles of traveling.

they look great swampcat07, i was just told today i have 2 boxes waiting for me when i get out of camp in another week ... can't wait !! :woot:

I just recieved the 2" Swivel Tie Downs today. All I can say is Thank You Quad Boss and Quad Crazy and wow are they heavy duty.

The other prizes will be coming to you as well in the coming weeks.

Please give it to the end of the month following the contest you won for the prizes to get to you. A couple of gift cards are by way of email. Please PM me if you are missing something by the end of August.

oxidized_black, you should have received everything, but let me know if you have not.

The prizes are coming from different directions. Some are from us that we received and are grouped together, while others are direct from the sponsors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't think that month was ever gonna end. I wish I could have gotten bonus points for every time I heard my wife say "Are you on Quadcrazy again, when is that contest gonna be over so I can get on the computer for a while?" Lol I would have had over 5,000 at least. Thanks for everyone who helped me out and answered my comments. As always I had a lot of fun.