Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

MoparMatt77

Kazuma 10 digit vin help?

I recentyl picked up a of Kazuma Dingo 150cc ATV quad and need help decoding the Vin #s so I can green sticker it. The vin# is only 10 digits, not the usual 17. Any help much appreaciated.

Are your looking at the red plate behind the front push bar ? If so the it is the whole thing letters and then the numbers, KMZ????0000000000

If that helped, please read my post about chain tensioner and help me if you can.

Thanks for the help. I just relooked and noticed the last 10 digits are etched, 1st 7 are stamped / printed on the plate like so:

vin LW0XCDG xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the help! Now I can get them regd / green stickered. Yippee!!! :biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By pickytar
      I have a Chinese Hybird 250 or that's what I was told it was. I found 17 numbers on the frame. Will these numbers tell me exactly what it is that I have? (I know that its a 2006 from a plate on the front)
    • By oxidized_black
      VIN View /// AnalogX
    • By shanes1031
      Im thinking about buying a warrior today, guy sent vin number for bank and I think somethings wrong, he said its a 95 but ws originally advertised as a 98, the vin is JY43GDA065A130066
    • By uncleal
      I took a quad in trade and was told that it was a blaster, thats it. Tried using the vin decoder in the stickies, but that didnt work. Tried other decoders none of them work.Im taking the vin from the frame in front of the foot peg, that matches the numbers on the engine, and when I put it into a decoder it tells me the vin isn t right. What can I do? thanks
    • By julz1981
      My friend Was welding a different stop brake light on my falcon 250. And he welded my vin plate in half burning more than half of the digits. How can i get those again??I did find the engine serial numbers,but when I looked it up search came up as nothing,,Im new to quads but learning fast,I just need pictures of all cooling hoses go,including all the extra hoses that cover the Kazuma Falcon 250.Info on the differential would be nice,A good and affordable site to order parts from.etc, Mods of any kind. im off for a month and want to tackle this project for my 2 boys. Any hard to find info would be highly appreciated. Thanks in ahead to everyone .